[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

THe other two defendants with Vick are about to squeal as well.

PantherDave

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has become far too evident that he was in someway involved in this. I withdraw my name from people who back Michael Vick. He's an absolutely amazing football player, but it seems like the feds will let everyone walk except for Vick. I'm not sitting by Menudo and company yet though, as I don't feel any hazing is needed until after he is found guilty or innocent. It's been fun guys.

It has become far too evident that he was in someway involved in this. I withdraw my name from people who back Michael Vick. He's an absolutely amazing football player, but it seems like the feds will let everyone walk except for Vick. I'm not sitting by Menudo and company yet though, as I don't feel any hazing is needed until after he is found guilty or innocent. It's been fun guys.

When OJ was charged I didn't think he was guilty because what he did was so horrible. Somehow you think you know these athletes a little through their play and what you se of them on TV.

It still isn't known if Vick took part in the worst of this. At best he may have bankrolled it and not cared what was doe to the dogs. At worst he enjoyed torturing them.

His co-defendants aren't walking. They'll get reduced sentences for implicating Vick. What he actually did will come out at the trial if thre is one . I think he'll go to jail a long time at this point.

Hopefully he'll be in a cell with a 300 lb dog lover.

And this news affects the Panthers how?

I have been known(believe it or not) to keep up with things other than the Panthers, I wont miss him, as he has driven my homer ass nuts for years. I feel sorry for someone making multi-millions flushing it for an enterprise that makes 100's of thousands???

It's been reported that M. Vick is meeting with his lawyers this evening. He'll end up taking a plea deal also. No way does he want this thing to go to trial.

If everyone takes a deal the only advantage to the feds(as I see it) is no trial expense and avoiding a possible loss at trial. I would think they would want to make an example of this to stop others. Maybe not.

What happened will still leak out in books or elsewhere.

Vick will never play again if he takes a plea.

I feel sorry for someone making multi-millions flushing it for an enterprise that makes 100's of thousands???

I don't. If the person, whether it be Vick or whoever, is that f'kin stupid then pity is certainly something they won't get from me.

If everyone takes a deal the only advantage to the feds(as I see it) is no trial expense and avoiding a possible loss at trial. I would think they would want to make an example of this to stop others. Maybe not.

What happened will still leak out in books or elsewhere.

Vick will never play again if he takes a plea.

And he'll never play again if it goes to trial. Either way Vick never plays another down in the NFL. Just my opinion.

And he'll never play again if it goes to trial. Either way Vick never plays another down in the NFL. Just my opinion.

Agree to that. Even if the government allows Vick to plead (which I strongly doubt), they are still going to ask for 2-4 years minimum based on the evidence and witness testimony they have already locked up. Granted, Vick will only serve a small portion of that time, but the damage will be done. I'm sure Atlanta will then void the contract.

What DNA evidence? You must not read Alan Dershawitz much. ...it is the fault of the overzealous police for screwing up the evidence....the little of it they had.

Yes, the police did mishandle the damning DNA samples.

If he was guilty...and he could have been

"Could have been"? Are you freaking kidding me? :D

What DNA evidence? You must not read Alan Dershawitz much. If he was guilty...and he could have been...it is the fault of the overzealous police for screwing up the evidence....the little of it they had.

And you cannot forget the circus leader Ito. The trial was about the racist cop not about a killer, remember :D

but it seems like the feds will let everyone walk except for Vick.
I don't think that the other three are going to just walk away from this. While CNN isn't exactly an authoritative source, this article says:

A fourth defendant, Tony Taylor, 34, struck a plea deal July 30 and agreed to cooperate with the prosecution. His sentencing is scheduled for December 14 and could land him five years in prison, a $250,000 fine and three years of supervised probation.

Sure "could" and "will" are two different things, but I don't think the government is going to let them off the hook completely.

What DNA evidence? You must not read Alan Dershawitz much. If he was guilty...and he could have been...it is the fault of the overzealous police for screwing up the evidence....the little of it they had.

At the risk of hijacking the thread.

The police were a little sloppy, but that sloppiness didn't turn blood from somebody else into OJ's blood. Simpson's blood was at the murder scene, which is why the defense team suggested that Simpson's blood was planted at the scene.

You can probably blame the prosecution team for failing to impress this upon the jury.