[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

High School Musical II

whomper

All my kids are jacked up against my 6 year old son, who doesn't care. I have the DVR for both upstairs and downstairs, so I will be watching multiple times over the next week or so, but all I want to see is the Panthers vs. Eagles preseason game tonight! Likely that I will be out voted, so I will probably watch it just to be with the family. I do have the game set up for the DVR, so will be able to watch the game tomorrow if I can't watch it tonight.

I actually watched the ending today with my daughter. Not bad. Its Disney.

I watched the whole thing..It was good. The kids liked it a lot. Im surprised disney didnt litter it with a million commercial breaks..Good for them :D

The talk here by my wife, 10 & 8 year old was there was going to be a party for this last night. It was just the 3 of them....I saw 15 minutes of it, because I know I'll see it about 30 times in the next year--eventually I'll see all of it in pieces.

The talk here by my wife, 10 & 8 year old was there was going to be a party for this last night. It was just the 3 of them....I saw 15 minutes of it, because I know I'll see it about 30 times in the next year--eventually I'll see all of it in pieces.

The wife and my 6 yr old watched it last night during the original airing. I left for my draft this morning at 1 PM andit had already been replayed 3 times at my house. :D

Oh yeah, I actually dont mind a lot of the shows on Nick and Disney, but I simply can not stand Spongebob. That show and Fairly Odd Parents are on the 6 yr olds "Do Not Watch" List right now.

ditto.... it's already set on the DVR.

until then it's Zach & Cody, Hanna Montana, That's so raven & Cory in the House. :D

My tivo box is full of those shows. Its pretty sad, when I have to delete one of these shows in order to record something I want to watch on my 61in in the living room. :D

My 12 yr old daughter had 3 friends stay the night for this High School Musical II, so it was mayhem at my house this morning. I get woken up at 9 AM, on the only day I can sleep past 10, to go get 4 pre teen girls their starbucks. How sad is this.

• 3 weeks later...

I know Marauders daughters love HS musical, ( my favorite nieces). I have no idea whatit is though.