[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey H8, Spain, and all others who live a pure life, here's a place for you.

TDFFFreak

I know that this guy will ge plenty of nut sack kicks but I, as the father of three, would not mind a place that is not exactly part of the current culture that I live in. That place is probably a bit extreem but I would think that the majority of whack jobs that move in there would be the exact sort of people that I would love living on my left and right.

I know that this guy will ge plenty of nut sack kicks but I, as the father of three, would not mind a place that is not exactly part of the current culture that I live in. That place is probably a bit extreem but I would think that the majority of whack jobs that move in there would be the exact sort of people that I would love living on my left and right.

Not even a parent - yet - but I totally agree.

There are so many ways to go with this, but I guess I'd argue that while I think people there may be some more neighbors looking out for neighbors, and more of a "love thy fellow man" attitude, there will be some bad apples in the bunch too. I admit to believing that many (I didn't say all) who come from or believe in a super religious way of life have as many skeletons in the closet, if not more, then people who are not quite as religious.

I just hope those planning and living in this community aren't completely fooling themselves with a Catholic utopia.

Nope..Just the rednecks

Wow! They never had such lofty standards in the past. They just indiscriminately persecuted and murdered anyone that the church deemed a heretic. Or they just were complicit with murders like Hitler when it came to killing Jews.

Wow! They never had such lofty standards in the past. They just indiscriminately persecuted and murdered anyone that the church deemed a heretic. Or they just were complicit with murders like Hitler when it came to killing Jews.

Sometimes you gotta show your pimp hand