[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

am i crazy for mabey sitting c,johnson?

TOTONKA

ps and always start your studs is the dumbest saying ever you have to watch match ups

Do you really think McCallister can shut down Chad Johnson? If so, then you shouldnt have drafted him as early as you did.

Asking this question is like asking if you should sit Steven Jackson against the Ravens. If you do this, you deserve to lose... Just off of sheer stupidity alone.

Sounds like a really tough league if the same person can win every year.

I won't recommend that you start Galloway over CJ, which is what you're looking for. I'd go with CJ and SS. Do what you want, though. It's fun to manage the team. But I try to avoid over-managing mine b/c I inevitably pick wrong.

i have won my league 5yrs in a row and its not by falling in love with players!

5 years in a row means you are playing with people who have IQ's less than 100. Even if they were just using a cheat sheet and knew nothing about football, unless you rigged it so you got LT every year, it's impossible to win every year.

But I've learned that chest thumping on this site is totally in appropriate, so if you didn't want to hear that starting Chad Johsno was the rigth thing, or if you were just looking for everyone to see how clever you are and affirm that then why bother posting.

i just find it odd that people who draft the players you write a post about get so defensive they all just want to hear wonderful thing and nothing with some logic baltimore is a tough D and i just wanted some honest feedback not people who just because there on there team cant take hearing that he might not preform this week as expected , know tha i got all the negitive feedback i will most likely go with johnson but i hope it doesnt bite me in the ass!!!!!!!

i just find it odd that people who draft the players you write a post about get so defensive they all just want to hear wonderful thing and nothing with some logic baltimore is a tough D and i just wanted some honest feedback not people who just because there on there team cant take hearing that he might not preform this week as expected , know tha i got all the negitive feedback i will most likely go with johnson but i hope it doesnt bite me in the ass!!!!!!!

Either you failed grammar while in English, or you post online like you text on your cellphone. (note - mine is not perfect either!) Just guessing......

edit: play CJ, he'll do alright with Palmer throwing him b-bs.....

Edited by Coffeeman

2006 stats: Notable WRs vs. BAL Defense

Week 1: TB v. BAL Galloway = 0 catches

Week 2: OAK v. BAL Moss = 2 catches 32 yards

Week 3: CLE vs. BAL Edwards = 5 catches 116 yards 1TD Winslow = 7 catches 92 yards

Week 4: SD vs. BAL Gates = 4 catches 41 yards Parker = 4 catches 37 yards

Week 5: DEN vs. BAL Walker = 5 catches 63 yards Smith = 4 cathes 30 yards 1 TD

Week 6: CAR vs. BAL Smith = 8 catches 189 yards 1 TD Carter = 4 catches 65 yards 1 TD

Week 8: NO vs. BAL Colston = 6 catches 163 yards 2 TD Horn = 5 catches 126 yards 1 TD

Week 9: CIN v. BAL Henry = 2 catches 79 yards Housh = 3 catches 61 yards 1 TD CJ = 4 catches 31 yards

Week 10: TEN vs. BAL Bennett = 6 catches 115 yards

Week 11: ATL vs. BAL White = 1 catch 49 yards

Week 12: PIT vs. BAL Washington = 4 catches 49 yards Wilson = 4 catches 49 yards

Week 13: CIN vs. BAL Housh = 10 catches 106 yards 1 TD CJ = 8 catches 91 yards

Week 14: KC vs. BAL Parker = 5 catches 71 yards

Week 15: CLE vs. BAL Edwards = 5 catches 68 yards 1 TD Winslow = 5 catches 61 yards Jurevicius = 5 catches 41 yards 1 TD

Week 16: PIT vs. BAL Holmes = 5 catches 90 yards Ward = 8 catches 79 yards

Week 17: BUF vs. BAL Evans = 7 catches 145 yards 1 TD Parrish = 6 catches 50 yards

Why is it inconceivable that CJ will have a good game? Plenty of WRs with less talent or a lesser-talented QB that CJ had plenty of big games:

B Edwards (twice)

S Smith

M Colston

J Horn

Housh

D Bennett

K Winslow

L Evans

etc.

You didn't draft CJ so you could have WR2BC after Smith. You drafted him so you didn't have to think about WDIS at WR2 the entire year. Smith and CJ are no-brainers, don't out-think yourself here. Galloway is not the play.

2006 stats: Notable WRs vs. BAL Defense

Week 1: TB v. BAL Galloway = 0 catches

Week 2: OAK v. BAL Moss = 2 catches 32 yards

Week 3: CLE vs. BAL Edwards = 5 catches 116 yards 1TD Winslow = 7 catches 92 yards

Week 4: SD vs. BAL Gates = 4 catches 41 yards Parker = 4 catches 37 yards

Week 5: DEN vs. BAL Walker = 5 catches 63 yards Smith = 4 cathes 30 yards 1 TD

Week 6: CAR vs. BAL Smith = 8 catches 189 yards 1 TD Carter = 4 catches 65 yards 1 TD

Week 8: NO vs. BAL Colston = 6 catches 163 yards 2 TD Horn = 5 catches 126 yards 1 TD

Week 9: CIN v. BAL Henry = 2 catches 79 yards Housh = 3 catches 61 yards 1 TD CJ = 4 catches 31 yards

Week 10: TEN vs. BAL Bennett = 6 catches 115 yards

Week 11: ATL vs. BAL White = 1 catch 49 yards

Week 12: PIT vs. BAL Washington = 4 catches 49 yards Wilson = 4 catches 49 yards

Week 13: CIN vs. BAL Housh = 10 catches 106 yards 1 TD CJ = 8 catches 91 yards

Week 14: KC vs. BAL Parker = 5 catches 71 yards

Week 15: CLE vs. BAL Edwards = 5 catches 68 yards 1 TD Winslow = 5 catches 61 yards Jurevicius = 5 catches 41 yards 1 TD

Week 16: PIT vs. BAL Holmes = 5 catches 90 yards Ward = 8 catches 79 yards

Week 17: BUF vs. BAL Evans = 7 catches 145 yards 1 TD Parrish = 6 catches 50 yards

Why is it inconceivable that CJ will have a good game? Plenty of WRs with less talent or a lesser-talented QB that CJ had plenty of big games:

B Edwards (twice)

S Smith

M Colston

J Horn

Housh

D Bennett

K Winslow

L Evans

etc.

You didn't draft CJ so you could have WR2BC after Smith. You drafted him so you didn't have to think about WDIS at WR2 the entire year. Smith and CJ are no-brainers, don't out-think yourself here. Galloway is not the play.

Bravo ! :D