[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears @ Chargers

Goopster24

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on this game:

Berrian pulled off his route. Granted it wouldn't have been a TD, but Berrian should have been in a better place to defend. Not Rexy's fault!

Bears sold off their best RB! WTH were they thinking!

Bears D played well until there was no coming back.

Bear's ST...................GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Besides the touch, no up field blocking.

Game plan should have worked.

2 sacks were ridiculous. Where the hel is the rs blocking. Once....OK.....twice...............BAD!

yeah, was this a matchup thing or is the beginning of an RBBC there in Chicago?

I never liked CB! He is not gonna do well, eventhough he has a good line. The MoFo runs straight! Look for a hole idiot!

Peterson could work, but he's no TJ. Neither can catch a ball like TJ. Neither can block worth a crap.

Bottom line...............the Bear's running game/RBs is questionable at best.

Just a late realization on the part of Lovie and Co that Benson ain't all that, which many of us here have been saying for ages.

Hello to all of the idiots out there. If you looked at the stats of today's game, you would also have to conclude that this LT guy isn't much of a runner. Wake up...we had two Ds who stacked the box today. They were able to do so because neither team posed much of a threat elsewhere...with the possible exeption of the occasional pass to Gates. I hope that all of you dump Benson in your leagues. In fact, could you tell the owner in my league to do the same, please.

Based on the first week performances, you also should dump: LT; LJ; Benson; Brees; Steven Jackson; T. Jones, etc...

Hello to all of the idiots out there. If you looked at the stats of today's game, you would also have to conclude that this LT guy isn't much of a runner. Wake up...we had two Ds who stacked the box today. They were able to do so because neither team posed much of a threat elsewhere...with the possible exeption of the occasional pass to Gates. I hope that all of you dump Benson in your leagues. In fact, could you tell the owner in my league to do the same, please.

Based on the first week performances, you also should dump: LT; LJ; Benson; Brees; Steven Jackson; T. Jones, etc...

It's more than stat lines. Watch the LT touchdown run. He shifted, squirmed and drove for the touchdown. The complaint with CB is there doesn't seem to be that shiftiness. There also doesn't seem to be enough power to make up for the lack of shiftiness. All of that... and he cries. :oldrazz:

I'll take TJ back in a NY minute! CB is not a good RB. The guy can't move away from a supposed hole. He runs too stiff. He's a better FB than RB.

Peterson has some promise, but will never be a starting RB w/ 1000+ yds.

Game one might be too early, but CB has never shown himself to be a leader.

It's more than stat lines. Watch the LT touchdown run. He shifted, squirmed and drove for the touchdown. The complaint with CB is there doesn't seem to be that shiftiness. There also doesn't seem to be enough power to make up for the lack of shiftiness. All of that... and he cries. :oldrazz:

Nuff said, you freakin' Lie-on's fan! :D