[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst waiver wire move

theeohiostate

Just saw the worst waiver wire move (tanking aside) i've seen in 10 years.

Dude drops Kevin Jones for Medwelde Moore................ :D

A Newb dropped F.Taylor for David Garrard....as his 3rd QB.

Guys he could have dropped (non-keeper) Brady Quin, Mike Bell, Ant. Gonzalas, Drew Carter.

Granted Taylor has stunk it up.....but he's the starter and would only be his 4th RB........needless to say I picked him up to add to my RBBC comittee bench (Betts, D.Williams)

Saw this one TOS and wondered what he was thinking. This is no fantasy noob were talking about here either!

A Newb dropped F.Taylor for David Garrard....as his 3rd QB.

Guys he could have dropped (non-keeper) Brady Quin, Mike Bell, Ant. Gonzalas, Drew Carter.

Granted Taylor has stunk it up.....but he's the starter and would only be his 4th RB........needless to say I picked him up to add to my RBBC comittee bench (Betts, D.Williams)

Same thing happened to me. Guy dropped Fred Taylor. Granted he picked up Ward, but I didn't care. I picked up Taylor and just added him to my depth at RB, and will use him for trade bait the first week he does anything productive. Granted, I hope that happens!!!

This was actually $150 paid league with all Huddler members..........don't want to drop the name of the owner, unless he wants to come onboard and share his thoughts? :D

Guy two years ago dropped Chad Johnson and Steve Smith within 2 weeks of each other. :D

I was able to snag Johnson, another owner online at that same time nabbed Smith, then we were accused of collusion. It was an ugly season.

If you guys would stop playing in free Yahoo leagues you probably wouldn't see crap like that... :D

office league. $10. almost the same as free but you get the added bonus of chest thumping to other Owners...And really, wouldn't you love to walk the halls touting yer Championship (if an office league)?

Edited by loaf

Dude drops Kevin Jones for Medwelde Moore................ :wacko:

Since I was the lucky one to see the drop quick enough, I was able to nab Jones. :D Fantasy skills are already paying off. :D

Guy in my league dropped Brandon Marshall for Ernest Graham last week when Cadillac was reported injured. Nice one. Then the returning champ picked him up. Good one moron!!

Had a new guy join our 2 man keeper league. He took over an existing team. We had to reduce rosters to 4 at the end of May and then to 2 at the end of July. His first move as new owner was:

dropped Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB;Leftwich, Byron ATL QB;Plummer, Jake FA QB;Addai, Joseph IND RB;Cooley, Chris WAS TE;Wilcox, Daniel BAL TE;Brown, Josh SEA PK;Dolphins, Miami MIA Def;Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def

Sun May 6 1:35:35 a.m. ET 2007

I ended up playing him in Week 1. I got my ass handed to me.

I had 2nd overall pick and like nearly everyone else in the league, tried hard to trade up to 1st. 1st pick never moved and I ended up with Benson. :D