[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm moving to Hollywood

nuke'em ttg

hey Pope, what do you do by the way?

Spent 10+ years as an Assistant Director, have produced a few shorts, one feature and now work for a video game company researching technologies and am the primary image acquisition guy for the marketing department.

I see myself doing that for some time because I'm tired of free-lancing and am hunkering down awell ahead of the WGA, DGA and SAG contract negotiations that are about to bring things to a halt. Last time that happened, summer 2001, it got VERY UGLY for free lancers.

Spent 10+ years as an Assistant Director, have produced a few shorts, one feature and now work for a video game company researching technologies and am the primary image acquisition guy for the marketing department.

I see myself doing that for some time because I'm tired of free-lancing and am hunkering down awell ahead of the WGA, DGA and SAG contract negotiations that are about to bring things to a halt. Last time that happened, summer 2001, it got VERY UGLY for free lancers.

Any pull at Universal ?