[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Visiting the Big Apple in early November

Puddy

I walked past the place today..Its new..Its called Fat Annies..She said they do show the games on Monday night..They have a few big screens . Thge other place right next store is Mustang Sallys ..Also a cool place..I say we meet at Fat Annies at 7:30..We can eat there and make sure we like the accomodations for the game..If we dont we can just go right next door and watch the game at Mustand Sallys..It is on 33rd street between broadway and 7th avenue..Madison square garden is right on the corner. Fat Annies is a nice big place with big TVs ..It changed hands from the sports bar I went to but I did ask if they have the games on Monday night and she said yes just tell the bartender what TV you want it on and they will hook us up..Sound good ?

Place I was thinking of is called Mustang Harry's - on 7th Ave., down around 29th Street or so, maybe 4 short blocks from MSG.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Place I was thinking of is called Mustang Harry's - on 7th Ave., down around 29th Street or so, maybe 4 short blocks from MSG.

There actually is a mustang sallys nxt to this place on 33rd though..Looks like a good place..I think This Fat Annies will do the trick

Were you being serious, or were you being irish?

:D

Take it easy or I'll have to bring my winking eye up there.

Okay, let's get a final count if possible.

Puddy

Whomper

Isleseeya

Nogohawk (and the mrs.)

Hugh One (depending on his mangina)

Wolf

FWMaker

Duchess Jack

Captain's Wench :D

Is this complete. Anyone backing out at the last minute :D

Edited by Puddy

Okay, let's get a final count if possible.

Puddy

Whomper

Isleseeya

Nogohawk (and the mrs.)

Hugh One (depending on his mangina)

Wolf

FWMaker

Duchess Jack

Captain's Wench :D

Is this complete. Anyone backing out at the last minute :D

I'm in - Mrs. nogo is not sure now, probably a game time decision!

I am in. Now, never having met any of you fellas before -- and Mrs. Nogohawk -- how do we find each other?

I will probably be there first ..I will PM you my cell #..You can call my cell when you get there so you can locate us..

I will probably be there first ..I will PM you my cell #..You can call my cell when you get there so you can locate us..

Sounds good. I work 10 blocks away so may be there pretty early myself. I'll PM you back m y cell in case u need it. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Nogo , look for a really short bald guy with glasses and pens in his shirt pocket ..Thats whomper :D

:D

Me and Nogo have met already genius