[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Visiting the Big Apple in early November

Puddy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep..Thats the place..We can go to the bar next door for the game if need be..There are a few places right on that street..Ill walk by tomorrow to make sure the bar next door has the game as well

I should be there at 7:30 as well. Ravens/Steelers. Who is everyone rooting for (or who do you need fantasy-wise)? I'm rooting for the Steelers - Fantasy-wise, I'm rooting for the Captain's Wench.

I need for Davenport and Holmes to score under 60 points, combined...

Yep..Its right down the block from the garden heading east on 33rd street..Im going there this afternoon to do a little reconasence. I believe the address is 121 w 33rd..I will be available anytime after 5 if anyone is going to be early since I am staying in the city after work..

Edited by whomper

:D:wacko::D

We had clients coming from out of town that were suppose to be in our office in NJ at 1 pm for lunch and meeting..they told us they were running late ..finally at 2:30 they told us they would be here at 4 pm and they changed the plans to have dinner now with them ..my boss and i must go to the dinner ...i am so upset as it looks like i cant make it tonight after all :D

if somehow someway i can make it i will meet you there ..if not i am sorry and hope all you have a great time

:D:wacko::D

We had clients coming from out of town that were suppose to be in our office in NJ at 1 pm for lunch and meeting..they told us they were running late ..finally at 2:30 they told us they would be here at 4 pm and they changed the plans to have dinner now with them ..my boss and i must go to the dinner ...i am so upset as it looks like i cant make it tonight after all :D

if somehow someway i can make it i will meet you there ..if not i am sorry and hope all you have a great time

That sux bro...PM me if you want my cell...if you get out early, give me a call and I'll let you know what is going on.

Damn . That sucks isle..I went into the place today and here is the deal..The kitchen closes at 11 not the place so we dont have to worry about getting thrown out before the game is over.. ..She said she will put a few tables together for us and defintely have the game on for us so we look good to go..

That sux bro...PM me if you want my cell...if you get out early, give me a call and I'll let you know what is going on.

thanks ..they ( the clients ) just got to our lobby now ...i will make them wait a few minutes before greeting them just to get back at them a bit ...i will be seriously disappointed if i can not get out of dinner tonight ( which i doubt i can )

Sorry guys, going yo have to back out too. Ended up spending the day in Phila. helping my step-son out with a sick pet - had his cat in UofP Vet hospital over the weekend with seizures and had to go bail him out and take him to his local vet this morning and just got back to the house. Don't think I'm up for more driving to NYC yet today - already put over 200 mi on the car.

Enjoy the evening and hope to catch up with you another time.

Cheers!

They're gonna have 3 big tables pushed together, and it will end up being Whomper and Puddy exchanging Casio Calculator wrist watches for lingerie samples, while Puddy drinks white wine spritzers and Whomper sips on Amaretto on the rocks.

:D I made a big production in the place too today..Talking about moving tables together and making sure the Rangers werent on every TV..Its good though we should still have a decent sized group..

I can always pay homeless people to act like huddlers so Puddy doesnt feel bad..Puddy will thinking to himself "Whomper didnt tell me isle had 3 teeth"