[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Bills Fans!

peepinmofo

Great game! best for Monday Night so far this year!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best team in the NFC barely held off one of the AFC's bottom dwellers...

isn't he incredibly clueless? A 1-4 Buffalo team takes the best NFC team to the last play, and that somehow means the NFC is better than the AFC? What a dope! :D

Edited by CaptainHook

btw, the edits to certain phrases are getting friggin ridiculous. Has the christian right taken over this site?

Idiot

you see, when the BEST NFC team barely beats one of the worst AFC teams, that is not the time to brag about the NFC being better dumbass . . .

Yeah, I'm going to hear the ignorant Cowboy fan say this all day tomorrow at work... I'll say the same as you just said, and I'll be the one called an idiot.

Wow. Just...wow. All my friends thought I was crazy when I told them Buffalo was going to win tonight. So close!

I could care less about either team, but what a game!

Truth be told, I don't know what it says about the Cowboys. You could say that it shows they are still good...but then there's the fact that their opponents now have a combined record of 5-15 or something like that.

Either way, after seeing that game, no way the Cowboys come close to beating the Pats next week.

Hats off to the Bills for putting up a great fight and making a game close that nobody gave them a chance in.

you see, when the BEST NFC team barely beats one of the worst AFC teams, that is not the time to brag about the NFC being better dumbass . . .

Is that like the Colts against the Broncos?

"They still won dur dur. I don't care what record they set."

Is that like the Colts against the Broncos?

"They still won dur dur. I don't care what record they set."

They didn't set a record. I'm not sure why you think that. I just figured you were dumb. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

I was at this game. It was an incredible atmosphere. Most fans stood the ENTIRE game. The electricity was something out of the Roman Empire. And here the Christians almost beat the lions. Buffalo had to play mistake-free ball and almost did. That pick by Edwards w/ about 6 minutes to play was the game. An easy field goal there makes it an 11 point lead with 6 to play. The young team needs to learn how to win, but for the life of me I don't know how Jauron allowed the D to play so soft on Crayton on that final catch that made a 60 yarder become a 53 yarder. :D

Everyone at this game will always remember it. I only now have my voice and hearing back. While it adds to the Bills lore, it's not all negative in retrospect. The effort, the crowd, the mania was the best the NFL has to offer. :D

I was at this game. It was an incredible atmosphere. Most fans stood the ENTIRE game. The electricity was something out of the Roman Empire. And here the Christians almost beat the lions. Buffalo had to play mistake-free ball and almost did. That pick by Edwards w/ about 6 minutes to play was the game. An easy field goal there makes it an 11 point lead with 6 to play. The young team needs to learn how to win, but for the life of me I don't know how Jauron allowed the D to play so soft on Crayton on that final catch that made a 60 yarder become a 53 yarder. :D

Everyone at this game will always remember it. I only now have my voice and hearing back. While it adds to the Bills lore, it's not all negative in retrospect. The effort, the crowd, the mania was the best the NFL has to offer. :D

Bills Fans. You can thank your boy Donte Whitner (#20) for looking at the ball "like a cowboys fan" as it rolled by him on the onsides kick. I am neither a Bills or a Cowboys fan, but I was pulling for the dog Bills here and couldn't beliieve the lack of effort by #20. I rewound it three or four times on Tivo during the game and just saw the highlights again on Inside the NFL. No effort by #20 = loss for the Bills.

Bills Fans. You can thank your boy Donte Whitner (#20) for looking at the ball "like a cowboys fan" as it rolled by him on the onsides kick. I am neither a Bills or a Cowboys fan, but I was pulling for the dog Bills here and couldn't beliieve the lack of effort by #20. I rewound it three or four times on Tivo during the game and just saw the highlights again on Inside the NFL. No effort by #20 = loss for the Bills.

You're about a week late