[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOW THE HELL DOES ONLY 2 SECONDS COME OFF THE CLOCK ON AN ONSIDE KICK?

pig devilz

thats bull$hiTe!!!

and did ANY time come off the clock on the TO strip on the 2 point conv???

dont think so!

Learn the rules, conversions aren't on the clock. The boys got screwed on that review after the spike anyway, and still over came.

and did ANY time come off the clock on the TO strip on the 2 point conv???

dont think so!

This is considered an extra point attempt. No time comes off the clock for these plays, ISMRC

ok, i stand corrected.....i really ont care who won.....lol

ok, so what about the kickoff????

It was reviewed. The ball only traveled 15 yards, and your talking about guys that can eat up 40 yards in 4.5 seconds, so they should be able to eat up 15 yards in 2 seconds.

ok, i stand corrected.....i really ont care who won.....lol

ok, so what about the kickoff????

The clock doesn't start until someone touches the ball. Once it was touched it went ahead about 15 yards (quickly) and was pounced on. Could have been 2 second ISMO but probably more likely 3 seconds. The clock doesn't run while the unpile the pack.

there's no way that after that ball was touch, rolled down the field

and was pounced on only took 2 seconds off the clock.....no way.

Well since you weren't watching the game, you wouldn't have any idea would you? :D

Well since you weren't watching the game, you wouldn't have any idea would you? :D

you obviously wern't peeping in my windows....thanks for that

but you couldn't be more wrong. Tivo'd and watched it many times.

try it, you'l learn something you dont want to know.

Of course, if anyone on Buffalo's hands team decided they should actually try to get the ball and recovered it, we wouldnt be arguing over time left on the clock. Dallas giftwrapped this game and Buffalo dropped it like a hot rock. If your opponent(no matter who they are) comes into your stadium, turns the ball over 6 times, rushes for only 76 yards and you still cant beat them...you deserve to lose and have your heart broke in front of your fans.

Worst part of the whole thing is after Dallas recovered the kick, Romo throws a couple more completions which gave him just over 300 yards.

Delicous_bass did not need Romo to get over 300 yards :D

Worst part of the whole thing is after Dallas recovered the kick, Romo throws a couple more completions which gave him just over 300 yards.

Delicous_bass did not need Romo to get over 300 yards furious.gif

complete garbage. dude somehow manages to get 16 pts when im up 15 even with 5 interceptions and a fumble

complete garbage. dude somehow manages to get 16 pts when im up 15 even with 5 interceptions and a fumble

I hear ya. I was up 11 going into the game. If Romo stays under 300 yards at the end, we tie and I had the tiebreaker. Dallas gets the ball back, one pass for 4 yards, one for 8. Romo gets over 300, and both me and the Bills lose because they cant recover an onside flippin kick. Pure garbage!

,...I also think TOs spike and the no call on an obvious force out were bad

Yeah I damn near spilt my beer every where when I stood up to yell at the TV on both of those occasions (good thing Im a seasoned veteran when it comes to counter-balancing my beer when angered)

Then when Folk hit that 54 yarder the first time and I did my "Dallas pulled it out of there @ss's" dance only to realize that Dick Jauron had 'froze the kicker' I almost kicked the tv 54 yards! Then to have to sit there and hope he hits another one..... wow what a game!

Edited by ElwayFan2007

Normally the clock would start when the ball is kicked, except in the last 2 minutes of either half. On kickoffs during the last 2 minutes of a half the clock does not start until a player from either team legally touches the ball. So last night the clock should not have started until after the ball was touched, subsequent to having been kicked.

And all extra point attempts are untimed downs.

During the onside kick I noticed a Bills player standing there watching the ball as it rolled by him.

He was definately standing there for 3 seconds.

And if he had touched the ball as it went by the clock would have started. In the last 2 minutes of a half the clock does not start on a kickoff untill legally touched AFTER having been kicked.