[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My son takes the next step to confirming his manhood

Big Country

My 3-year old only just started going pee in the toilet about 2 months ago. #2 was a different issue.

Well, yesteday he finally did it in the toilet for the first time, and again today. My wife then let me know that the first thing he did was comment on the size of his BM.

Yup.... well on his way towards manhood.

My 3-year old only just started going pee in the toilet about 2 months ago. #2 was a different issue.

Well, yesteday he finally did it in the toilet for the first time, and again today. My wife then let me know that the first thing he did was comment on the size of his BM.

:D Congrats to mini BC! :D:wacko:

Next time make sure he's reading the sports section of the news paper whilst ejecting. That will confirm manhood!

Nice. The unit of measurement is called a Courick (sp?), I believe.

My son who'll be 3 in January has had two poops in the potty - both times when it was quite obvious what he was doing and we took him and put him there. Both of those were kinda tough ones and now he thinks the potty caused that and wants nothing to do with it!!

So for now we're still on diapers. Hopefully the boy will recover from the trauma soon...

My son has done one of each variety exactly once. He lets us know that he is going to go poop and then runs into the closet. He then poops in the closet.

Might want to get him out of this habit, as it will make him very unpopular in college. Not that I know by experience or anything, just saying is all. :D