[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ikea is Nice and All

BiggieFries

I'm pretty psyched. I grew up with an Ikea nearby and took it for granted. I'm about to start refurnishing the pad now that the kids are able to be somewhat cleaner and am planning on a trip to Ikea next month.

I prefer furniture that I don't have to assemble before I put it in the living room.

Ikea = Junk.

We have a bunch of IKEA stuff in the basement to organize toys. It does the job and looks nice and colorful.

For $0.50 a pop, I'll buy glasses there. Especially if I'm throwing a party. Who cares if they break at at that price?

They camped out in Canton, MI a couple of years ago too. I had never been before so a couple of months ago my wife and I finally went. I wish I had that hour and a half of my life back.

Yeah but did you try the meatballs? You guys focusing on the furniture there are totally missing the best part.....

Yeah but did you try the meatballs? You guys focusing on the furniture there are totally missing the best part.....

You know it was weird. I was upstairs the whole time and didn't realize until I went back out that they even had a downstairs. Is that a food area or something :D