[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BJacobs now questionable?

ROYALWITCHEESE

From roto at 12:30

Giants: Jacobs active

The News

Giants running back Brandon Jacobs is active for Sunday's game against the 49ers despite a sprained ankle.

Our View

Jacobs should see the majority of the carries if he's able to stay healthy. He's worth starting.

Heres hoping for at least 100yds and a score, started him in 2 leagues today. :D

I'm trying to decide on Droughns or Graham??

I picked up Droughns basically because I had room and if he's on my team no one else can play him, but now he's a borderline start.

I have Graham in lineup now.

My other league I have Benson and Watson and trying who to start there so the Watson argument is valid.

Watson outscored Benson for what it's worth last week and the Jets is a decent matchup for Watson.

Edited by sacosud

Let me get this right...you dropped Jacobs to pick up Watson?!?!? :D If so, that was a horrible decision!! HORRIBLE!! :D

I'll allow you to eat your words now Watson OWN3S Jacobs this week and this is a unique week where Jacobs has not got hurt and was not taken out on the goal line every single time.

j/k

FF is a game of points picking up one player that scores 6+ more points can win me the game, this one game could allow me to make the play-offs for all I know.

Edited by rai

I just now saw this about Jacobs.....

FOXSports' Jay Glazer reports Brandon Jacobs is believed to have re-aggravated his ankle injury in Sunday's game.

Jacobs wasn't in for some plays late in the fourth quarter, and it appeared Reuben Droughns was getting the carries because the Giants were blowing San Francisco out. Glazer reports that Jacobs believes he was re-injured. It appears Jacobs, who is coming off the best game of his career, may be danger of missing next Sunday's game at the Dolphins.

Dammit what is wrong with Jacobs?!?!? He has to be the most fragile guy in football!! :D:D:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I just now saw this about Jacobs.....

Dammit what is wrong with Jacobs?!?!? He has to be the most fragile guy in football!! :D:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::D

If I remember correctly he was playing late in the 4th quarter. I hope this report is not true but it seems like he is jumping the gun questioning his availibility for next week. :D

I'll allow you to eat your words now Watson OWN3S Jacobs this week and this is a unique week where Jacobs has not got hurt and was not taken out on the goal line every single time.

j/k

FF is a game of points picking up one player that scores 6+ more points can win me the game, this one game could allow me to make the play-offs for all I know.

I hear you. I'd still prefer Jacobs over the long haul. But there's no question that Watson had a huge week. Hell I started him in a couple leagues.

I hear you. I'd still prefer Jacobs over the long haul. But there's no question that Watson had a huge week. Hell I started him in a couple leagues.

I know, Its hard to figure, but like when Addai missed a game I could have picked up Keith that week.

Also, it may not make sense to you for me to drop Jacobs, but my waiver wire is long and deep. I mean RBBC are not exactly the best people to have and I bet you Jamal is better than Jacobs the rest of the year and who knows if Cinci can keep Watson on the bench when it's possible he's better than Rudi at this point. Also with every other week Jacobs is a game time decision I could live without that.

Edited by rai

Jacobs had 17 FF points in my league (best game of the year for him)

Watson had 33 FF points

ALSO there are tie-breakers (total points) etc.. I hope I don't need to get to the tie breakers but Watson had almost 2x the points and may have the top RB points this week.

Edited by rai

Fox reported that Brandon Jacobs reinjured his ankle and that is why he was out in the 4th Quarter.

:D

But he wasn't out in the 4th quarter. Giants ran it 4 times in the 4th quarter & Jacobs had one of those carries.