[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BJacobs now questionable?

ROYALWITCHEESE

What a mess:

Jacobs 'questionable' for Week 7

Brandon Jacobs - RB - NYG - Oct. 19 - 5:38 p.m. ET

Brandon Jacobs was listed as "questionable" after being limited in practice for a third straight day on Friday.

There has been almost no indication that Jacobs would miss this week's game, but there now seems to be a slight chance. His official status will probably not be determined until Sunday morning, and owners should have a backup plan just in case. Derrick Ward is also listed as questionable, so there are a number of possibilities Sunday. In Jacobs' favor: Plaxico Burress plays every week listed as questionable.

Derrick Ward - RB - Giants

Derrick Ward was is listed as "probable" for Week 7.

Ward was once again a limited in practice on Friday, but can be expected to play. Brandon Jacobs is questionable, meaning Ward has a great shot at starting and is a fine flex play.

Oct. 19 - 5:33 p.m. ET

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

Jacobs will start and play. He should have a solid game as long as he doesn't have an eye-lash fall out or fall victim to someone giving him a wedgie in the huddle. But it is frustrating owning this big pansy. :D

Suffering succotash!?? This guy is killing me. I already have Ward, do I need to carry Droughns as well?? Any NYG homers have any info on what the RB situation will be like this weekend?

I picked up Droughns this week so I now have all three NYG RBs. It's a lottery as to which one to start from week to week so might as well have them all.

May be stuck playing Graham now :D

And for this week, that won't be too bad at all.

I have neither seen nor heard anything that would suggest that Jacobs won't play this week and Ward has the exact same situation as he did last week when he played. He was "limited" all last week too. There has not been a breath about jacobs missing this week far as I can tell and I have kept up with it specifically.

I have Jamal and LT off this week !

I had Jacobs and he gave me a fit getting hurt on his first carry last week ( I was playing against a guy with Ward).

I dropped that load (Jacobs) and picked up Kenny Watson who should be a good start this week. Any thoughts?

I have Jamal and LT off this week !

I had Jacobs and he gave me a fit getting hurt on his first carry last week ( I was playing against a guy with Ward).

I dropped that load (Jacobs) and picked up Kenny Watson who should be a good start this week. Any thoughts?

Let me get this right...you dropped Jacobs to pick up Watson?!?!? :D If so, that was a horrible decision!! HORRIBLE!! :D

Let me get this right...you dropped Jacobs to pick up Watson?!?!? :D If so, that was a horrible decision!! HORRIBLE!! :D

+1, I mean, Jacobs is a pansy, but :wacko:

That being said, I really need this clown on the field for a change. Frankly I think Tiki could step from behind the desk right now and be more durable than Little Miss Mary Sunshine, er, I mean Jacobs.

And for this week, that won't be too bad at all.

I'm in the same situation, Earnest Graham or Derrick Ward for flex?

Given the RB situation and injury in NYG, would it be safer just to start Graham?

I have neither seen nor heard anything that would suggest that Jacobs won't play this week and Ward has the exact same situation as he did last week when he played. He was "limited" all last week too. There has not been a breath about jacobs missing this week far as I can tell and I have kept up with it specifically.

:D

You Da Man DMD. Thanx for the FYI & keep up the good work.

:D Now if you could just tell me who is the better play this week between Jerry Porter & Nate Burleson.... :wacko:

I think Droughns is a solid pick up and play this week if you're in a pinch this week or next with 6 teams on Bye. Droughns is the only RB who doesn't have health issues on that team, which automatically makes him valuable.

And dropping Jacobs in order to rent Kenny Watson for 12 carries a week wasn't very smart Irish. I'd expect better from a self proclaimed Fantasy Ace.

I think Droughns is a solid pick up and play this week if you're in a pinch this week or next with 6 teams on Bye. Droughns is the only RB who doesn't have health issues on that team, which automatically makes him valuable.

And dropping Jacobs in order to rent Kenny Watson for 12 carries a week wasn't very smart Irish. I'd expect better from a self proclaimed Fantasy Ace.

You got the wrong guy there Pope, Rai was the one who dropped Jacobs to add Watson. Check the facts and who said what before spouting off, as before you said anything this was my response to dropping Jacobs to pick up Watson...

So you did get better after all from a fantasy ace with a little kick to your ass on top of it. :wacko: Now be a stand up guy, and throw a little pology out there. :wacko:

Edited by irish

You got the wrong guy there Pope, check the facts and who said what before spouting off, as before you said anything this was my response to dropping Jacobs to pick up Watson...

So you did get better after all from a fantasy ace with a little kick to your ass on top of it. :D

Kick to my ass? Because I misread that for probably the second time on this site you wrote something I agreed with? If that's an ass-kick then you don't even know what one is. :D

Kick to my ass? Because I misread that for probably the second time on this site you wrote something I agreed with? If that's an ass-kick then you don't even know what one is. :D

Did you get the eye-wink there, they can be hard to see at times, it was a joke Pope. :D:wacko: I just enjoyed busting your ass (deservedly so) as you bust so many others on here, including me in the past. All in fun bud. All in fun. Chill pills are in aisle 5. :wacko:

Is Jacobs gonna be able to stay healthy for any period of time this year. Was kinda hoping to count on him since I have Travis Henry and who knows what'll happen with that situation. If Jacobs continues to have trouble health wise I'msure we'll see more ofWardand Droughns. I have a chance to get Kevin Jones at the expense of Jacobs. Jones has had his own health issues but by all accounts he's got the starting job back and could get 15-20 touches a game. Given Jacobs recent rash with the injury bug is KJones a viable replacement for him?

And dropping Jacobs in order to rent Kenny Watson for 12 carries a week wasn't very smart

-So far this year Watson and Jacobs have about the the same numbers (played in 3 games so far)(week 1&2 Watson didn't have a carry)

-Both the Giants and the Bengals are expected to win and should score a few TDs

-there are 3 RBs in NY and Jacobs is a game time decision

-Rudi is probably not going to play so Watson should get most of the rush yards

-Jacobs has 1 reception for 2 yards ALL YEAR

-Watson 7 receptions for 24 yards (not much but at least they throw him the ball)

-Watson rush just 35 times for 183 yards and 1 TD but played against the Pats and Chiefs (not the same as playing against Jets and Falcons as Jacobs has)

-Jacobs rush 39 times for 212 yards and a TD

-So far all year it looks as if Coughlin pulls Jacobs out at the goal line (he's too fragile and he can't catch). I bet you if Cinci gets goal to go at the one yard Watson is going to be in there.

-I have LT and Jamal on by weeks so I can't have fricken Jacobs game time decision, if he gets hurt brushing his teeth in the morning I won't have a RB to play.

With Rudi Johnson listed as doubtful for Sunday's game, Kenny Watson is likely to make his second consecutive start, this week against the Jets.

Impact: While Bengals coach Marvin Lewis says Johnson will be a game-time call, he failed to practice at all during the week and is unlikely to be a major threat to Watson's carries even if he's active.

Jacobs looks great when he plays but got hurt on the first carry of last game and doesn't play in the red zone so he's not going to score short yardage TDs

I can rent him for one week in a good match-up. I don't have anyone to drop with Jamal, LT, Winslow and SS and Driver on By-week this week. I have one game toss-up Jacobs or Watson

I can pick up somebody next week and will have my starters back. Last week I watched the Giants give 3 RBs about the same FF points so I figure Jacobs is good for 60 yards and no TDs. All I need is for Watson to do better than that.

Edited by rai

-So far this year Watson and Jacobs have about the the same numbers (played in 3 games so far)(week 1&2 Watson didn't have a carry)

-Both the Giants and the Bengals are expected to win and should score a few TDs

-there are 3 RBs in NY and Jacobs is a game time decision

-Rudi is probably not going to play so Watson should get most of the rush yards

-Jacobs has 1 reception for 2 yards ALL YEAR

-Watson 7 receptions for 24 yards (not much but at least they throw him the ball)

-Watson rush just 35 times for 183 yards and 1 TD but played against the Pats and Chiefs (not the same as playing against Jets and Falcons as Jacobs has)

-Jacobs rush 39 times for 212 yards and a TD

-So far all year it looks as if Coughlin pulls Jacobs out at the goal line (he's too fragile and he can't catch). I bet you if Cinci gets goal to go at the one yard Watson is going to be in there.

-I have LT and Jamal on by weeks so I can't have fricken Jacobs game time decision, if he gets hurt brushing his teeth in the morning I won't have a RB to play.

Jacobs looks great when he plays but got hurt on the first carry of last game and doesn't play in the red zone so he's not going to score short yardage TDs

I can rent him for one week in a good match-up. I don't have anyone to drop with Jamal, LT, Winslow and SS and Driver on By-week this week. I have one game toss-up Jacobs or Watson

I can pick up somebody next week and will have my starters back. Last week I watched the Giants give 3 RBs about the same FF points so I figure Jacobs is good for 60 yards and no TDs. All I need is for Watson to do better than that.

You certainly are entitled to your opinion and beliefs in regard to these players moving forward. I also feel that Watson, if Rudi is ruled out which he should be, will be the better play this weekend. However, I would never have dropped Jacobs for Watson- NEVER!! I would've dropped Jamal Lewis before Jacobs and I'm not even sure I'd do that. Just my 2 cents.

I hope Pope reads this right and doesn't misunderstand anything. His comprehension is definitely a liability. :D:D

Edited by irish

You certainly are entitled to your opinion and beliefs in regard to these players moving forward. I also feel that Watson, if Rudi is ruled out which he should be, will be the better play this weekend. However, I would never have dropped Jacobs for Watson- NEVER!! I would've dropped Jamal Lewis before Jacobs and I'm not even sure I'd do that.Just my 2 cents.

I hope Pope reads this right and doesn't misunderstand anything. His comprehension is definitely a liability. :D:D

+1...I think Jacobs is a 260 lb pansy of a RB as well, however a hurt and vastly overrated Lewis woulda been my drop too.

+1...I think Jacobs is a 260 lb pansy of a RB as well, however a hurt and vastly overrated Lewis woulda been my drop too.

I think it's more his running style than being a pansy. Coughlin makes the decisions and know he wants all the guys fresh for the stretch run. He's on my team also, so I'm also pissed.