[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well SoCal is up in flames right now...

kpholmes

Over 13 fires in SoCal getting carried by the wind.

Smoke everywhere...

Difficult to breath...

:D

Just waiting for them to come knocking on my door saying it's time to pack up...

kp, where U at? Hope you are ok. My sis and her BF had to evacuate from the Canyon Country fire last night, after the flames got within two buildings from them. Haven't heard yet from her this morning - driving me crazy....

kp, where U at? Hope you are ok. My sis and her BF had to evacuate from the Canyon Country fire last night, after the flames got within two buildings from them. Haven't heard yet from her this morning - driving me crazy....

He's in Irvine (at UCI) so I doubt he's affected by more than the ash.

Man, I remember a few years ago when there were a ton of fires and there was ash everywhere. :D

Tons of smoke, etc. The Irvine Park fires are about 7 miles from our house but other than the annoying ash and smoke we are not likely in any danger. We have some friends that live a lot closer so monitoring that fire as close as possible.

Wow, closer to kpholmes than I thought! :D

Stay safe, SoCal'ers

[spain] California, up in FLAMES? No way! [/spain]

(speaking of which, where the heck is spain?)

Wow, closer to kpholmes than I thought! :D

Stay safe, SoCal'ers

[spain] California, up in FLAMES? No way! [/spain]

(speaking of which, where the heck is spain?)

Irvine Park is closer to Anaheim Hills. If you were taking the 55 North from the UCI area, got off on Katella and went East till it dead ends at Jamboree and turn left you head in to Irvine Park. SO, still quite a ways from kp if he lives on or near campus.

Irvine Park is closer to Anaheim Hills. If you were taking the 55 North from the UCI area, got off on Katella and went East till it dead ends at Jamboree and turn left you head in to Irvine Park. SO, still quite a ways from kp if he lives on or near campus.

30+ years in OC, dude. :D

I was thinking kp was talking about the San Diego fires.

30+ years in OC, dude. :D

I was thinking kp was talking about the San Diego fires.

Nope. Fires within 15 miles or so of here though.

Ash and Smoke everywhere. Terrible for asthmatics like myself.

Malibu is up in flames, they had to evacuate Pepperdine last night.

They always talk about California sinking into the ocean after an earthquake, but I think we're going to burn up first. There are now EIGHT brushfires burning in San Diego county alone!!! :D

They always talk about California sinking into the ocean after an earthquake, but I think we're going to burn up first. There are now EIGHT brushfires burning in San Diego county alone!!! :D

I was just down there on Wednesday and Friday... 4S area and Santee.

My daughter and son-in-law (and grandson) have just been told to evacuate their home in Blossom Valley east of us and are coming to stay with us until the fires die down. This is some scary sh*t!!! :D

I believe they are expecting high winds for the next couple of days that grounds the fire-fighting planes. Winds are the bad part because it doesn't matter that you have a 100 yard clear zone around your house if sparks and cinders fly half a mile before landing.

Saw on the bottonline that the Chargers will practice in , I believe, Arizona this week. May have to move this weeks game also.

Qualcomm stadium has become a relief shelter!! The air quality sucks. I don't think we'll be playing in SD this Sunday.