[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

H8tank

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you've been the only one arguing that Al Qaeda was a major enemy over there. Everyone else has been saying it's Iraqis fighting each other with us in the middle.

Congratulations on hyping a victory over a hyped enemy. It's Gods work you're doing here as this administration's loudest vessel of misinformation.

Dude, you've been the only one arguing that Al Qaeda was a major enemy over there. Everyone else has been saying it's Iraqis fighting each other with us in the middle.

Congratulations on hyping a victory over a hyped enemy. It's Gods work you're doing here as this administration's loudest vessel of misinformation.

Who is "everyone else" - and do you see the naiveness of their statements?

Anyway, regardless of who that "someone else" is, what does your comment have to do with,

our tax dollars,
making forward progress toward accomplishing one of their high priority missions in Iraq?

For some reason I'm (again) shocked at how uniformly negative some huddler's are when it comes to any and all good news that happens to contradict their view of a topic. Whether they know much about the topic is besides the point, these huddler's must bash what they don't know. For example, all huddler's who are reading this, feel free to humor yourselves and re-read all of the replies in this thread. Are most huddler's really this pissed off about life, the world, or whatever, that they must bash and insult those who oppose their views? :D

Anyway, regardless of who that "someone else" is, what does your comment have to do with, making forward progress toward accomplishing one of their high priority missions in Iraq?

For some reason I'm (again) shocked at how uniformly negative some huddler's are when it comes to any and all good news that happens to contradict their view of a topic. Whether they know much about the topic is besides the point, these huddler's must bash what they don't know. For example, all huddler's who are reading this, feel free to humor yourselves and re-read all of the replies in this thread. Are most huddler's really this pissed off about life, the world, or whatever, that they must bash and insult those who oppose their views? :D

Because Grunt we are tired of being lied to , and tired of being misled by this administration ..we are tired of seeing wonderful and brave young american soldiers die in a war built on total lies and misinformation ..tired of seeing people with no clue rant and rave about our success in Iraq ( Al Qaeda is defeated in Iraq for example..ridiculous statememnt ) when its not accurate ..there was no real al qaeda in Iraq before we got there ..and there are more terrorists in Iraq now than before we got there ...enough is enough already to be honest

Edited by isleseeya

Back up your opinion with fact.

Al Queda related attacks in Iraq have been estimated as less than 2 percent of the violence there, and it's widely believed that the Bush administration has been vastly over-reporting attacks as being the work of Al Qaeda, because it to their benefit to do so.

Our military intervening in an Iraqi civil war, which we are largely to blame for, is not nearly as glamorous as "The Global War on Terror", which sells better to their base and covers up their own blame in the situation.

Do you see the naiveness of believing anything the Bush administration tells you is true? Really? You haven't noticed a pattern of behavior yet? :D

Let's be clear about what Shiek Omar means when he says "Mission Accomplished" and "al Queda has been defeated in Iraq":

Sheik Omar, who has gained the respect of American combat leaders for his intelligence and organizational skills, said the tough line against al Qaeda is also enforced at the tribal level. According to Sheik Omar, the Jabouri tribe, too, is actively committed to destroying al Qaeda. So much so, that Jabouri tribal leaders have decided they would “kill their own sons” if any aided al Qaeda. To underscore the point, he went on to say that about 70 Jabouri sons had been killed by the Jabouri tribe so far.

So our guy goes out and whcaks 70 local teenagers and delares victory? Nice to see the Gipper's 2 Bit Diktater Application is still the one being used to determine "our guy".

Edited by Clubfoothead

Because Grunt we are tired of being lied to , and tired of being misled by this administration ..we are tired of seeing wonderful and brave young american soldiers die in a war built on total lies and misinformation ..tired of seeing people with no clue rant and rave about our success in Iraq ( Al Qaeda is defeated in Iraq for example..ridiculous statememnt ) when its not accurate ..there was no real al qaeda in Iraq before we got there ..and there are more terrorists in Iraq now than before we got there ...enough is enough already to be honest

Who are we? What is your solution to the existing problem? Did you think it through or do you just repeat what others tell you? You are a great example of how many Americans has become a society of mindless sheep that do nothting but yell, scream, and complain yet offer nothing in the way of a real solution to any of the issues you talk about. Go read a book, study history, geopolitics, learn from those who do not talk, and then formulate your own ideas and understanding of the world and add some substance or please just call me sily call me rude, but call me please :D I would be happy to have an open and honest discussion about solutions, but quit with the blah, blah, blah, lies - blah, blah, blah, administration, we get it, now lets solve it.

Who are we? What is your solution to the existing problem? Did you think it through or do you just repeat what others tell you? You are a great example of how many Americans has become a society of mindless sheep that do nothting but yell, scream, and complain yet offer nothing in the way of a real solution to any of the issues you talk about. Go read a book, study history, geopolitics, learn from those who do not talk, and then formulate your own ideas and understanding of the world and add some substance or please just call me sily call me rude, but call me please :D I would be happy to have an open and honest discussion about solutions, but quit with the blah, blah, blah, lies - blah, blah, blah, administration, we get it, now lets solve it.

I have read and understood your solution. Thank you for contributing in a more constructive way than illseeya. :D

Edited by AtomicCEO

what others tell me ? no i get it directly from many of my friends there in the front lines and who have been there for years //and many who have returned and know the deal of whats really going on there

i have read many books , spoken to alot of people who have a clue ( sorry you dont fit in that catergory ) and have formulated my own opinion based on pretty good data and facts ..

by the way who are you ? not that it matters but you and your 420 posts should probably get in back on line where they hand out brains ...

Thanks for playing though ..we have some lovely parting gifts for you

what others tell me ? no i get it directly from many of my friends there in the front lines and who have been there for years //and many who have returned and know the deal of whats really going on there

i have read many books , spoken to alot of people who have a clue ( sorry you dont fit in that catergory ) and have formulated my own opinion based on pretty good data and facts ..

by the way who are you ? not that it matters but you and your 420 posts should probably get in back on line where they hand out brains ...

Thanks for playing though ..we have some lovely parting gifts for you

I believe this response speaks for itself :D

:D

You come out of left field and tried to insult me ...and now when some gets dished back at you , you decide to take the higher almighty road .....be careful you dont fall off your soap box ...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh ..i needed it today

There is a lot of factual info in this thread to work with, and instead you posted saying people who disagree with you have no substance to their arguments, and provided no substance. Then when I pointed it out, you called it misdirection. If anyone sounds like a puppet regurgitating stuff... it's you. You learned it from Rush, Fox News, and Coulter.

Make an argument, or get out of the way. If you want childish back and forth with someone... don't accuse others of it.

Do you have something to add about Al Qaeda in Iraq? Some sort of experience or reference that would further the discussion?