[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Want to know the best seats on an airplane?

Puddy

I always used to end up next to the overly talkative older ladies in coach. Always. When we flew first class, it was like an all you can drink booze fest on the way to Vegas.

Now that there's three of us in the family, we get a row in coach. Not so bad.

First class...duh.

I'm gonna take a look at this site...but the seating is so different from aircraft to aircraft even within an airline, I wonder how useful it will be.

It looks like they have the fleet that each airline uses identified. I haven't spent much time on it yet however.

It looks like they have the fleet that each airline uses identified. I haven't spent much time on it yet however.

:D I'll check it out for my flight to Dallas Monday morning. They only tell you what aircraft type online, not the registration number...but then again, I may be getting lost in the weeds here...:D

:D I'll check it out for my flight to Dallas Monday morning. They only tell you what aircraft type online, not the registration number...but then again, I may be getting lost in the weeds here...:D

I'm pretty sure you can't take that on a plane anymore.