[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's name people we would like to beat

matt770

Disclaimer: The only reason I know this is from the Best Buy commercial.

Answer: Fall Out Boy :D

Correct, the latest in a long line of crappy, copycat, no-talent hack bands that are ruining rock & roll. For some reason, whenever my limited attention to pop culture causes me to catch a glimpse of this eyeliner-wearing little fruit, I have an urge to just beat the living tar out of him. With any luck I would catch him with his equally untalented little idiot girlfriend Ashlee Simpson and get a nice 2-for-1 deal.

I'm interested to know if anyone else has a similar gut-level revulsion to people they see in the media.

I miss chasing little goth punks like we used to back in the early 80s. They could never run fast because they were out of shape and wore black boots. Nothing like watching the eyeliner run down the cheek of a guy crying, I always say.

I miss chasing little goth punks like we used to back in the early 80s. They could never run fast because they were out of shape and wore black boots. Nothing like watching the eyeliner run down the cheek of a guy crying, I always say.

Why do you hate Robert Smith from the Cure? :D