[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interboard regular season ends

MikesVikes

The Huddle is kicking serious butt this year.

Here's the final team standings for the regular season...

W L .PCT GB

TheHuddle 326-250 (.566) --

FFToday 306-270 (.531) 20

Footballguys 284-292 (.493) 42

FSWire 277-299 (.481) 49

KFFL 247-329 (.429) 79

Playoffs start next week and their are 3 tiers of owners based on standings. You earn more team points if you're in the championship tier. There are 20 in each tier and the Huddle looks to have 7 in the top tier. Every other team will have one or two in the top tier.

We be racking up some mo points soon.

Great job and great turnaround so far.

Link

Edited by MikesVikes

You and The Ohio State are kicking some serious butt. Nice job. :D

We have strength in numbers that the other boards don't have.

The Huddle has 7, FFT has 5, FSW has 4, FBG has 3, and KFFL has 1 in the championship tier. One of those will be the individual champion and the team that ends up with the most overall points will be the overall board champion.

It's great to be a part of the turnaround considering how bad we were last year.

If Harrison had been healthy all year, I really think I would have had at least seven or eight more wins.

Edit: And if Travis Henry hadn't fallen off after early October. Oh well, I've done the best I can with what I've got. It's hard as hell to get a decent running back through waivers in this league.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Great job guys. I simply couldn't commit the time required for that draft and the onslaught of weak trade offers I received on a daily basis. In any case, I'm certainly glad and proud you guys are whippin' azz this season. Keep it up!

You'll be happy to know that I beat the "Token one" last week. If you know what I mean. :D

I started off strong. Injuries hit. Petered out. :D In my defense, I did have to take this team over after the first 3 picks were already drafted.

Thanks for letting me play along this year guys.

Those injuries can sure hurt when there's 59 others picking out of the waiver pool each week. It's tough to get what you need back.