[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jason Witten

aterry1979

Do Romo and Witten hate each other all of a sudden? Clearly Witten was wide open last play but Romo throws to "Mr Dropsies" T.O. Witten exploded every game in the beginning and allowing Dallas to easily get into the red zone. Now it seems Romo is just forcing his passes to TO only. :D

TO was wide open down field, i think any QB would make that throw

Do Romo and Witten hate each other all of a sudden? Clearly Witten was wide open last play but Romo throws to "Mr Dropsies" T.O. Witten exploded every game in the beginning and allowing Dallas to easily get into the red zone. Now it seems Romo is just forcing his passes to TO only. :D

I think Romo caught Witten pounding his pud to Jessica Simpson.

Just logged in here. My brother-in-law knows Witten, and says that he and Romo are best friends off the field, always hanging out together, etc.

I'm just a s frustrated. He was a red zone gold the 1st half of the season. His rec. and yards are steady, he's just not getting the TD's anymore.

Yeah, Witten is a better reciever than TO. No brainer. Dallas is playing to win, not for your FF team. :D

Thats fine but the thing is I have Kellen Winslow Jr. on my bench. Every week its a debate for me.

Let me guess, if you went by the huddle predictions, you were expecting 90yds, 1 TD.... yeah, I read that and got a chubby myself!! I don't know if teams are covering Witten more in the red zone or if Romo is just growing and expanding on his options, but it sucks for us Witten owners!!

Thats fine but the thing is I have Kellen Winslow Jr. on my bench. Every week its a debate for me.

I too had this problem until last week when I traded Witten and kept Winslow. I got really sick of the quandry every week.....I knew it was nice to have but man was it frustrating. I needed a QB and he needed a TE, it was the last week to trade. Winslow has been Mr. Steady and consistent every week pretty much so I kept him seeing how Romo started to look TO's way a lot more.

National (well sort of) game so I think Romo wanted TO in the spot light. It will be interesting to see what Brady/Moss do on Sunday now that Romo/TO set the bar...

6 for 67 is not a bad night but would have been nice to get a TD!!!

I too had this problem until last week when I traded Witten and kept Winslow. I got really sick of the quandry every week.....I knew it was nice to have but man was it frustrating. I needed a QB and he needed a TE, it was the last week to trade. Winslow has been Mr. Steady and consistent every week pretty much so I kept him seeing how Romo started to look TO's way a lot more.

I have Witten in 2 leagues (including) and at least he got some receptions and yards, but a TD would have been great (especially since Rom tossed 4) and in my office league my opponent has Winslow (which I have in my other local) - talk about playing with yourself. :D

I think it's pretty simple. It's clear that Romo has figured out that a happy Owens IS a difference maker. And when given the choice, you go to Owens purely for the psychology of it.

And if you watch the Dallas sidelines after plays where Owens is upset, Romo still has that same silly expression on his face, which to me means he's letting a lot of the internal BS roll off his back. And he has not and won't get into any kind of back and forth with Owens on game day.

Pretty smart quarterbacking ISMHO.