[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots @ Ravens...game thread

pig devilz

Ummm, Randy Moss #81 for the New England Patriots has atleast one offensive pass interference call against him this year. The one I know for sure was in the endzone that took away a TD. The refs have been keeping a close eye on him.

Let's settle a little here, it's called sarcasm.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I misinterpreted it as ignorance. A lot of that around here. :D

True. Sorry for snapping myself!

Moss does get watched a lot just because he's so good, but it seems he swings his arm a lot to get some slight distance from the defender. He is very good at it though so It's not obvious. More power to him for that!!!!!

Lets just say, teams no longer fear the Pats, most dont even respect them. Now everyone thinks they can beat them. They wont go undefeated, and I hope they win their next 4 games, so that loss is in the playoffs- Super Bowl. Then lets hear the excuses fly around here.

I can't wait for the excuses to why the Cowboys don't even make the Superbowl.

between the eagles and balt, it looks like there is a blueprint to beat them... don't know if there is anybody coming up with the tools to make the blueprint reality though

The only blueprint I've seen is how to lose to them, since nobody has beaten them. The first team to beat them will make the blueprint to beat them.

Lets just say, teams no longer fear the Pats, most dont even respect them. Now everyone thinks they can beat them. They wont go undefeated, and I hope they win their next 4 games, so that loss is in the playoffs- Super Bowl. Then lets hear the excuses fly around here.

excuses flying? like the ones you were throwing around after the pats trounced the cowboys in dallas?

you are so obsessed

excuses flying? like the ones you were throwing around after the pats trounced the cowboys in dallas?

you are so obsessed

The only blueprint I've seen is how to lose to them, since nobody has beaten them. The first team to beat them will make the blueprint to beat them.

maybe we can agree that the blueprint... WITH a starting QB under center might do the job as both teams who gave them a scare had 2nd string QBs playing

maybe we can agree that the blueprint... WITH a starting QB under center might do the job as both teams who gave them a scare had 2nd string QBs playing

Do you think that McNabb would have done a better job than Feely, or McNair a better job than Boller?

OWNED!

Yeah, I'm sure he's only been thrown to 6 times. Jeez, before you say OWNED, tell me how many times he's been targeted. You know that number there chump?? He has 75 catches this year, so he's only been penalized 5 times. Find me someone that has better odds than that with the same amount of catches. Please hurry................

I do have to say, after people like you responding, my hatred grows daily!!!!!

GO STEELERS!

Edited by Piranha-z

I am not biased to either team, but after watching so many games this year with the Pats and seeing Moss use his "push-off" move and never get called, I have started to root for the underdog. If they are gonna get help from the zebras, then I can't root for them and the perfect season. All I can say it's getting closer every week :D

ahem....did you just happen to miss the Eagles game?

Moss was called for it in the ez....missed the FG too...no points.

when they could have really used them.

fyi.....it's ok for you to start rooting for the perfect season

EDIT: after posting, i went back and read the entire thread. NO, i don't buy your "sarcasm" BS.

you were talking out of your a-hole then tried to cover your chit.....beep, beep, beep, beep...

that don't work with me fishy

Edited by pig devilz

ahem....did you just happen to miss the Eagles game?

Moss was called for it in the ez....missed the FG too...no points.

when they could have really used them.

fyi.....it's ok for you to start rooting for the perfect season

EDIT: after posting, i went back and read the entire thread. NO, i don't buy your "sarcasm" BS.

you were talking out of your a-hole then tried to cover your chit.....beep, beep, beep, beep...

that don't work with me fishy

You're too easy!!!!! Just because he gets called for it a few times that you point out doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about what I think is offensive pass interference or not. Get a life man. I am stating an opinion about what I see, nothing more. You are just trolling to bitch at people and it doesn't work on me. Go chump searching somewhere else, unless of course YOU have an opinion??

Now beat it little man.

keep dig'n that hole.....fish makes great fertilizer, and you sure are full of it.

admit your mistake and move on...are you sure your not a Blow Fish?

Mistake??? For an opinion?? See, that's where college might have helped you, because an opinion is a conclusion or judgment held with confidence but falling short of positive knowledge, a personal view, attitude, or appraisal. So you can't be right or wrong about it if that's what you believe, so there can be no mistake.

Better pick battles more wisely weedhopper.

Btw, when I mentioned sarcasm earlier, is was for the comment about which Moss. It didn't appear that he thought I was talking about Randy. Get it straight OK?

Edited by Piranha-z