[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots @ Ravens...game thread

pig devilz

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Another Pats win... Maybe the league office asked Belichick to make the games more interesting...
goes to show you that even the refs would do almost anything to put the pats over in their favor... this is absolutely sickening... :D

I think you guys are on to something.

It wasn't a bobble, he was just shifting the ball into his other hand. I don't know why the announcers act like it was close. He had possession, and just moved the ball to his other hand.

where were you all game long, lol typical

edit if you arent a pats fan disregard

Edited by keggerz

where were you all game long, lol typical

I'm not a Patroits fan (in fact I cheer for the crappy 49ers), but it wasn't a bobble. Where was I all game? Well I haven't been here in about a month or so, so ask where I was all the other weeks too.

What a pathetic show of sportsmanship, or lack thereof by the baltimore defense. I respected them before they turned into punks at the end of the game. Great game, ugly ending.

Still gotta respect the way they played tonight... Just lost their emotions at the end. Great game.

I'm not a Patroits fan (in fact I cheer for the crappy 49ers), but it wasn't a bobble. Where was I all game? Well I haven't been here in about a month or so, so ask where I was all the other weeks too.

i edited my post in case you werent a pats fan