[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots @ Ravens...game thread

pig devilz

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i said this could be interesting when i started this thread.....but sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm f'n EXHAUSTED!!!!!.....never seen anything like the last 5 minutes.

GREAT game by the Ravens....way to bring it!!

but the 60 Minute Men pulled it out.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Edited by pig devilz

Got to give it to the Pats...as much as a lot of us want to see the Pats loose, they pull it off again.

Cheering against the Pats does make for some pretty exciting regular season games lately (Colts vs Pats, Eagles vs Pats, Ravens vs Pats)....next up Steelers.

I think next week will be the first time in my life that I root for the Steelers...but if they run the table, they deserve the recognition

Edited by Return Of S&B

WOW!! That is why I truly love football, awesome game!! :D Baltimore Def was outstanding, even though they officially lost, IMO they won that game and the coach lost it for them. I give props to the Pats, they are truly a great football team, even when they are getting smacked around they just keep on swinging and like all great championship teams they capitilize on the breaks they get when it counts. Great game!!

now all that is left is for rodney harrison to make any sort of play and take a bye away from me :D

It happened, 14 seconds left, Harrison had an assist, and hasnt been credited with it yet.

This is what is wrong with IDP leagues. Some players like Ray Ray may get tackles when they should be assists, just because of their name, while others may not give credit for stats they deserve like clearly Harrison should have on that assist with 14 seconds left.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I think next week will be the first time in my life that I root for the Steelers...but if they run the table, they deserve the recognition

+1.

I will be the biggest Steeler fan you've ever seen next week.

I'm so tired of the Patriots.

Don't get your hopes up Menudo, it'll be a one time thing. :D

Wow, I really didn't think the Ravens had this one in them. Good show, too bad they couldn't finish.

I do like Biliick after the game:

-Press: Who called that timeout?

-Billick: WE called timeout. If we wouldn't have called it and they got the first down, you'd be asking me why we DIDN'T call timeout.

I really think he's sick of the press.

I'm still curious to know what Bart Scott did to get the first unsportsmanlike call in the endzone, the one before he threw the flag into the endzone. That was crazy.

The refs were a bit sketchy last night, and I think both teams benefitted from it. The Ravens secondary was mugging the Pats WRs all night, but I'm not complaining about it. For the record, I believe Gaffney's catch was a TD.

I was exhausted but couldn't sleep after that game last night. I'm going to be :D all day today.