[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots @ Ravens...game thread

pig devilz

I am not biased to either team, but after watching so many games this year with the Pats and seeing Moss use his "push-off" move and never get called, I have started to root for the underdog.

your words guppy. now go back and read the entire thread and you'l see i wasn't they only one that pointed out your mistake.

then take a Mydol, have some tea and soak your feet.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your words guppy. now go back and read the entire thread and you'l see i wasn't they only one that pointed out your mistake.

then take a Mydol, have some tea and soak your feet.

Do you have any clue??? What is wrong with what you quoted?? It's stating that I usually only root for my team, but last night I wanted the underdog to win because I think Moss get's away with too much. I've watched him for years before he was with the Pat's, and the move hasn't changed. You know, I would take what you say for a grain of salt, but after reading your other posts on this forum, you are an idiot. It's no wonder they say the stuff they do about you. Now I agree with them.

Case closed.

Btw, where you are from is very appropriate! And yes, I do know.............

Edited by Piranha-z

No,its because they dont call it ,or dont see his nudge in the back of the defender before he goes for the jump ball

It goes both ways, a lot of pass intereference isn't called on those defending Moss either. Against Miami he had two guys holding onto him and he caught the ball in the crook of his arm. In the end I am sure it all evens out. he pushes, they push. It's up to the refs to call it.

I've watched him for years before he was with the Pat's, and the move hasn't changed.

If that was the case, the refs would be on him every game. But it seems like it isn't because he has 17 TDs this season. I guess the refs missed him doing it 17 times? :D

No,its because they dont call it ,or dont see his nudge in the back of the defender before he goes for the jump ball

No, usually he's in front of the defender in the endzone. The only thing he's ever got for is putting his hand behind his back to feel where the defender is. While doing that you can also smack the hand away of the defender who is pushing on your back, trying to get position on the ball when you're 6 ft 4 and he's 5 11. Ever play football?

Yeah, I'm sure he's only been thrown to 6 times. Jeez, before you say OWNED, tell me how many times he's been targeted. You know that number there chump?? He has 75 catches this year, so he's only been penalized 5 times. Find me someone that has better odds than that with the same amount of catches. Please hurry................

I do have to say, after people like you responding, my hatred grows daily!!!!!

GO STEELERS!

I'm glad your hatred is growing daily you're too easy.One word OWNED and you get your panties in a tizzy. Settle down there chump it's only a BB.

Edited by fballfreak

You're too easy!!!!! Just because he gets called for it a few times that you point out doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about what I think is offensive pass interference or not. Get a life man. I am stating an opinion about what I see, nothing more. You are just trolling to bitch at people and it doesn't work on me. Go chump searching somewhere else, unless of course YOU have an opinion??

Now beat it little man.

You're an amazing individual.

not at all, just pointing out that every receiver will do what they have to in order to get an edge to try to catch the ball.

but if moss gets away with PI you are ok with it because others do it, right?

oh and you never answer the question of how many? :D

but if moss gets away with PI you are ok with it because others do it, right?

oh and you never answer the question of how many? :D

No it's not the right thing to do but many WRs do it week in and week out some get called some don't. I wonder what the avg OFF PI call is per week in the NFL.

No it's not the right thing to do but many WRs do it week in and week out some get called some don't. I wonder what the avg OFF PI call is per week in the NFL.

still it seesm that your answer makes it ok for Moss to do because others do it too :D

No, usually he's in front of the defender in the endzone. The only thing he's ever got for is putting his hand behind his back to feel where the defender is. While doing that you can also smack the hand away of the defender who is pushing on your back, trying to get position on the ball when you're 6 ft 4 and he's 5 11. Ever play football?

Yes I have.

By the way,hes not always in front of the reciever,and feeling for a defender doesnt usually result in the defender going 3 yards in the opposite direction when they jump for the ball.Do you have rugby and football confused?

Edited by xtra

Yes I have.

By the way,hes not always in front of the reciever,and feeling for a defender doesnt usually result in the defender going 3 yards in the opposite direction when they jump for the ball.Do you have rugby and football confused?

CBs act and dive just like kickers and QBs. :D

Do you have flag football and the National Football League confused?