[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT owners . . .

CaptainHook

Better late than never.

If I get the first pick in any of my redraft leagues next year and Turner is still coaching the Chargers, I'm going to think long and hard about picking LT again.

Better late than never.

If I get the first pick in any of my redraft leagues next year and Turner is still coaching the Chargers, I'm going to think long and hard about picking LT again.

Going into this week he was 3rd in rushing yds, 2nd in total yds, 3rd in tds, and he added 156 rushing yds, 5-27 receiving and two tds....

:D

...I guess he hasn't cured cancer or given us world peace yet, so yeah, he's quite the disappointment.

Although Chester Taylor's trying to hold onto the starting job today ...

APETE: 6 carries, -2 so far

CHESTER: 6 carries, 99 yds, 1 TD so far ... :D

Well Taylor only has 5-15 if you take out the 84-yard run.... :D

Yeah! LT sucks! As of now, he leads the league in rushing and touchdowns (for RBs). Not sure about total YFS, but that probably sucks too! Oh,yeah, and the rotten, thug, doper criminal wussy has missed ZERO games this year.

I would NEVER draft this guy! Who does he play for anyway!?!?

:D

Edited by McBoog

Yes, he turned it on after I posted. I'll give him that.

I didn't say I would not draft him. I probably would if I get piick No. 1. I just have no faith in Turner.

I should be fair to LT. My expectations were too high following his MVP season. He still is a top player.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

How many RBs don't miss a game or two during the season? Westbrook has had some injury issues in the past but has been relatively healthy recently.

this is a JOKE

NO one should be picked ahead of LT in a re-draft period.

He was the top RB last year and is the top RB this year and (so far) doesn't get hurt and he gets TD records like no-one else and he doesn't return fricken punts.

I love Westy and I'd love for him to win a game on a punt return but it's scary having one of the 4 best RBs in the league returning punts.

I mean lets say Brady could return punts as good as Hester (you don't put him out there) same with LT and same with Westy (IMO)

Edited by rai

back to the point of the original post. Neal broke his fibula and is out for a while. Not what LT or the Chargers need.

True. You can't replace the best FB in the league, but Pinnock's been spelling Neal all year long and is a pretty damn good blocker. I don't think LT will have a hugh fall-off in production with Neal off the field. As far as Neal's influence on the team, his leadership and motivational skills will still be present on the sidelines and in the locker room. I sincerely hope that' ll be enough.

True. You can't replace the best FB in the league, but Pinnock's been spelling Neal all year long and is a pretty damn good blocker. I don't think LT will have a hugh fall-off in production with Neal off the field. As far as Neal's influence on the team, his leadership and motivational skills will still be present on the sidelines and in the locker room. I sincerely hope that' ll be enough.

At least until the playoffs, there won't be a Hugh dropoff. You could actually still see three monster games from LT. The Lions may be ranked #16 in Rush D, but that is because they SUCK at pass D. Like the Raiders last year with the top rated pass D, why pass on them when they can't stop the run? The Lions are the #31 ranked D against the pass and #31 overall. LT will get his in both pahses and could easily end up with close to 200 TY and two or three scores. They follow that game with the #29 ranked agasinst the run Broncos followed by the #31 ranked against the run Raidettes. The last three weeks look sweet for LT owners UNLESS they clinch this weekend. The only thing that would keep LT on the field for any extended period of time would be if they felt they needed to play for the #3 seed and the Steelers lose a game or two. Otherwise (assuming the Steelers win two of their last three), there is no reason to risk injury and let the booboos heal. The Chargers could be playing both the Bronco and Raider games with mostly backups (especially in the second half) if the Brocos fold to the Texans on Thursday and they win at home against the Lions, clinching the division. From what I believe, if the Broncos and the Chargers end up in a tie, the Chargers win the division.

Pinnock also adds a dimension that Neal lacks. Pinnock is a better ball carrier/catcher. Lo last year had a great conversion rate on third and short, but when he gets in the open field combined with his running style, most Bolt fans cring until the whistle blows. Pinnock had a great catch and run in the Titans game and is not much of a step down in blocking ability. Lo and LT have been workin together for a long time now qand that can clearly not be replaced in a week. What also is true of the SD running game is that the TEs and some of the WRs line up as lead blockers as well with Lo on the sidelines. I see Norv scheming things up to cover for this.