[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need out of AP tonight

Missoula Griz

Ain't that the truth! I need AD but that Cooley TD got me 10 points closer. I still have Brandon Marshall tomorrow nioght and my oponent only has the Charger D. I'm still 8 down and looking ok. AD saved my arss last week. It would be awesome for him to give me a lead.

Have him in three salary cap leagues and 2tds would all but cement a championship in one and bring me into a tie for 1st in the other two leagues ... 3 yards on 3 carries aint gonna do it -- unless minne can get a lot closer to the goalline!!!!!

I need AD to stop running into 7 and 8 man fronts for an average of a yard per carry. I'm starting to think that's not going to happen, but it's all good, because I was up by 20 points with AD and Cooley left while my opponent has Schefler and Longwell left. If AD can't put it away for me, hopefully Cooley will.

I need AD to stop running into 7 and 8 man fronts for an average of a yard per carry. I'm starting to think that's not going to happen, but it's all good, because I was up by 20 points with AD and Cooley left while my opponent has Schefler and Longwell left. If AD can't put it away for me, hopefully Cooley will.

Cooley is off to a great start. I can see him walking untouched into the endzone again tonight.

Collins looks solid.

Your a quarter close to your wish.

He just needs to break a long run and score soon to put me out of my misery. Instead of just teasing me and drawing this out with every excruciating minute until he finally scores enough anyway :D

Of course, if MIN wants to keep turning the ball over all game (Jackson just threw his second pick), that is fine by me also.

Edited by Gunther