[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Umm....People....

BigMikeinNY

:D I'm not talking about a simple a-frame 6 ft. ladder here, fellas.

And :D @ comparing a fear of heights with the inability to change a tire. :D

get a giant f'n pole, or a scaffold, or build a giant dirt ramp like they did for the pyramids....but calling another man to come take down your christmas lights? oh the hughmanity :wacko:

get a giant f'n pole, or a scaffold, or build a giant dirt ramp like they did for the pyramids....but calling another man to come take down your christmas lights? oh the hughmanity :wacko:

:D Aliens built the pyramids. And if they didn't, the Pharaohs had lackeys build their pyramids. :D

When I worked for Burlington Coat Factory one of their stores had a 20 or 24 foot wooden A-Frame ladder.

It took like 4 guys to set it up...1 on each leg and then 2 guys starting from what was the top of the ladder and walking it up

perpendicular and then opening it up....they used to use it to change some of the lights in the exposed ceiling...well one day there was a

bulb that the guys couldnt reach and I was there visiting so I climbed up the ladder(in a suit too) and stood on the TOP RUNG(you know the one with the warning not to stand on it :D ) and actually had to get on the tip of my toes a bit and my fingers were just long enough to turn the bulb to get it out and replace it....lets just say that there were a bunch of people that were holding their breathe that day....and yeah it was just a tiny bit scary but not to bad...i definitely broke an OSHA law or 2 that day

:wacko: <--Keg

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|

|______|