[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marsquatch

DMD

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10214.jpg

This is the super-duper hugh pic originally taken by the Mars Rover where you can see the Yeti. Note: the blackened part on the right-hand side of the photo next to him that is covering up his...apartment complex probably.

dude thats a picture of Arizona

:wagthedog:

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10214.jpg

This is the super-duper hugh pic originally taken by the Mars Rover where you can see the Yeti. Note: the blackened part on the right-hand side of the photo next to him that is covering up his...apartment complex probably.

I didn't see anything other than the fact the fact that it was photoshopped with the lines splitting parts of the picture off where they were supposed to be..

I feel like the guy from Mallrats who couldn't see the "boat" in the painting that you had to stare at with your eyes relaxed or whatever...

I eventually found the Marsquatch looking thing...

what I didn't even realize is that the sky wasn't all red...

That photograph cost probably over 1 billion dollars to take

I am sure the homeless , the unemployed really appreciate this

:temporaryliberalmoment:

:D

dude thats a picture of Arizona

:wagthedog:

Makes you wonder where all that money is going. :wacko:

Blasphemer :wacko:

What? I think Jesus is strolling along on the Martian soil kinda surprised that Earthlings have ventured into space this quickly. I mean he just planted us here 6,000 years ago from Mars and we've returned already. Note the Ipod Jesus is wearing if you squint the right way. Weird sh*t there.

Found it thanks.

We should nuke it asap

Reminds me of this, which is actually a pretty funny parody of Bush's "foreign policy".

"World peace cannot be achieved by sitting around on our duffs singing hippy songs to the moon. Peace can only be achieved through excessive acts of seemingly mindless violence."

Reminds me of this, which is actually a pretty funny parody of Bush's "foreign policy".

"World peace cannot be achieved by sitting around on our duffs singing hippy songs to the moon. Peace can only be achieved through excessive acts of seemingly mindless violence."

:wacko:

"

A 'q' should always be followed by a 'u'. I don't make the rules, Iraq, but I will enforce them." The more irrational you look, the more scared the country will be that you will really hit them hard. I'd then give the country the old one-week notice until bombing starts. Then, after just twenty-four hours, I'd start bombing. When the stupid dictator calls to complain, I'd say, "I meant one week max. Oh, and by the way, ground troops - one week."