[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

T-Scorp

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't disagree more. The show has been full tilt awesome since last season's final 8 episodes. The revelations about Julliette's background, which did more to expand upon Ben's character, were great. Plus I am a sucker for a scene that expands upon what you originally saw (the ever deepening events of the plane crash).

SPOILER (I think at this point, it's obvious, but just to make sure):

I thought the biggest revelation (and not much chatter here about it) of the past episode had to do with Mr. Widmore and Ben's rivalry with him. Makes me think that Desmond does not have the objectives that we once thought or that Penny and/or her father have manipulated him in some way.

I also think that Ben's person on the boat is not Michael. It seems like that would be the obvious character, but maybe it's someone who we think is already dead. Maybe the one-eyed dude who blew-up / killed Charlie.

Edited by justin

SPOILER (I think at this point, it's obvious, but just to make sure):

I thought the biggest revelation (and not much chatter here about it) of the past episode had to do with Mr. Widmore and Ben's rivalry with him. Makes me think that Desmond does not have the objectives that we once thought or that Penny and/or her father have manipulated him in some way.

I also think that Ben's person on the boat is not Michael. It seems like that would be the obvious character, but maybe it's someone who we think is already dead. Maybe the one-eyed dude who blew killed Charlie.

i was actually pissed that i didn't figure out that the freighter belongs to mr widmore. in the desmond episode the week before, desmond found widmore at that auction, where widmore was bidding on that diary from someone on the Black Rock, the ship that landed in the middle of the island. so widmore must have been searching for the island back then. and penny knew how to contact the freighter, which i thought was weird when that other guy in the sick bay mentioned it. i don't think desmond is in cahoots with widmore. and while we can't totally discount the possibility that penny is using desmond and is helping her father, i don't think she is. i thought she had some falling out with her father -- wasn't desmond sending penny letters from prison, which her father intercepted? i can't remember.

if michael isn't ben's man on the freighter, then he has to be involved some other way. ben gave michael the bearing to get "away" from the island, which is pretty vital info. if michael isn't helping ben, maybe he's helping the freighter people.

as far as the appearance of "harper," the thing that threw me was that jack saw her, too. then she vanishes and neither of them think anything of it.

As good as this season has been- last weeks ep sucked, they went back to last years bullchit where nothing happens for an entire ep and they keep us hanging. The tease with Ben's spy on the freighter was garbage,

Another thing that is starting to piss me off- so Juliette's shrink shows up, Jack sees her- but doesn't really dig in, try and figure out who/where she came from?? come on- so, is there random peeps on the island that will show up now and then, and disappear?? and they just blow it off?

I thought they had a good idea on who was actually still on the damn island

Another thing that is starting to piss me off- so Juliette's shrink shows up, Jack sees her- but doesn't really dig in, try and figure out who/where she came from?? come on- so, is there random peeps on the island that will show up now and then, and disappear?? and they just blow it off?

Uhhh... yeah, Jack knows there are "random peeps" on the island. He has heard the jungle whispers, has come in contact with the smoke monster, knows there is another island filled with "others", knows that there are at least 3 people left on the island from the freighter, 2 of which he is chasing because he does not trust them. Seeing somebody in the woods he has never seen, then disapear? That's the kind of thing that has been happening the whole 3 months on the island for him. He saw his own father in the woods, remember. A man he knows is dead.

This passed episode was great, it expanded upon Ben's character, Julliett'es character and told you exactly who owns the freighter tieing into the previous episode of Widmore's buying the log book of the old ship found on the island. Using a flashback to move the story forward is the same as a flash-forward, can't hate one and like another.

Uhhh... yeah, Jack knows there are "random peeps" on the island. He has heard the jungle whispers, has come in contact with the smoke monster, knows there is another island filled with "others", knows that there are at least 3 people left on the island from the freighter, 2 of which he is chasing because he does not trust them. Seeing somebody in the woods he has never seen, then disapear? That's the kind of thing that has been happening the whole 3 months on the island for him. He saw his own father in the woods, remember. A man he knows is dead.

This passed episode was great, it expanded upon Ben's character, Julliett'es character and told you exactly who owns the freighter tieing into the previous episode of Widmore's buying the log book of the old ship found on the island. Using a flashback to move the story forward is the same as a flash-forward, can't hate one and like another.

all good- but to me there is a big difference between the smoke monster, Jack's dead dad and the like that is only seen by 1 individual

- and a person that is confirmed to be seen by 2 different peeps like Juliette's therapist-

just stuck my odd that it wasn't a big deal, but hey the same thing is goin on with Ben, Juliette, Locke all of them- unfolding slowly - just gets frustrating

and I think this season is great but last weeks episode was weak

Now I'm really confused. :wacko:

OK, here we go......dont look if you dont wanna know..............

It looks like Jin's parts tonight were all flashbacks, while Sun's were fast forwards........Jin's grave says September 22nd, 2004. That is the date that they crashed correct? Which means he does NOT make it off the island, making him NOT one of the survivors, dying 9/22/04 (for what the world new)

Oceanic 6 = Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, (does Aaron count here).....if not, we still need #6

I *heart* LOST

Guest Chappy
OK, here we go......dont look if you dont wanna know..............

It looks like Jin's parts tonight were all flashbacks, while Sun's were fast forwards........Jin's grave says September 22nd, 2004. That is the date that they crashed correct? Which means he does NOT make it off the island, making him NOT one of the survivors, dying 9/22/04 (for what the world new)

Oceanic 6 = Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, (does Aaron count here).....if not, we still need #6

I *heart* LOST

It is an awesome show!! Ben and Sayid were working together once they get off. What would Ben be considered? I don't think Aaron counts as he didn't necessarily survive the crash as he wasn't born yet. How about Sawyer or Michael? Still need to find out who was in the coffin.

aha! i called it!

Was the captain trying to say that Ben staged the crash with the fake bodies??

i'm hoping it's not purgatory. that would suck. my guess is that the others somehow staged or otherwise tricked people into thinking the wreckage of flight 815 was found and there were no survivors. they can communicate with people in the outside world, and they had to plan for the contingency that searchers would somehow find their island unless they had a reason not to search anymore. totally unrealistic, yeah, but what on this show isn't?

the writers said we would know who the oceanic six are by the end of this episode. (i think the show goes on hiatus for a month and then comes back for the final run.) so yeah, i think it's kate, hurley, jack, sayid, sun and the man in the box.

i didn't think this episode was that good. it seemed to confirm stuff we already theorized, and the "gotcha!" with jin was lame. now, was the captain someone we've seen before, or was he new? i thought i recognized him, but it could be from another show.

I *heart* LOST

That was great, totally surprised me... though I felt SOMETHING was going to happen to him along the way to the hospital. Great epsiode, yet again.

Even though I knew Michael was coming back on the show on that boat, it was still a surprise to see him come down that hallway. Seems if Ben does you a favor, you are forever in his debt.

the writers said we would know who the oceanic six are by the end of this episode. (i think the show goes on hiatus for a month and then comes back for the final run.) so yeah, i think it's kate, hurley, jack, sayid, sun and the man in the box.

Could the 6th be baby Aaron and not the man in the box? I also have a feeling that the man in the box is Michael.

Could the 6th be baby Aaron and not the man in the box? I also have a feeling that the man in the box is Michael.

I kind of thought that about the man in the box as well (the ghost buster visits the "grandmother" to get the $$$).

The 6th is either the man in the box or the Aaron. Not particularly clear.

Hopefully this means no more storylines involving Jin and Sun, they drag and drag and drag.

SPOILERS

Last 2 episodes were below average for an otherwise good season thus far. Last week's episode with Desmond was kinda over-sentimental at times, but at least gave us a few new nuggets. This week's episode (with Jin) was the worst of the season IMO. Nothing that new told and overly weepy and emotional with the everyone-saw-it-coming twist of Michael being the guy on the boat.