[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On sale! Now you can buy this book with discount! Hurry up!

Blue Cross

I guess you didn't see the cover that says the book would only be published in the event of a win?

Continue your piling on...

I did, but wanted to bring up the issue... It was too arrogant to anounce a book like that way before the super bowl was even played, even with the note...

:wacko:

I did, but wanted to bring up the issue... It was too arrogant to anounce a book like that way before the super bowl was even played, even with the note...

Woot wooh Here comes the clue train, last stop: Blue Cross...

The Giants had Super Bowl champs books ready to print before the game as well...

All teams do.

It is just like the hats and shirts that are made ahead of time (for both teams) to get the jump on sales. One side has valid Superbowl champ stuff on them. I am pretty sure they are supposed to destroy the losing team's version but I bet you there are a few that survive.

It is just like the hats and shirts that are made ahead of time (for both teams) to get the jump on sales. One side has valid Superbowl champ stuff on them. I am pretty sure they are supposed to destroy the losing team's version but I bet you there are a few that survive.

I agree with you about the hats, shirts and all that stuff, all teams do that... but I think that announcing such a book was too arrogant

By the way I couldn't find any link announcing a similar book for the Giants, but maybe I'm too happy to google it correctly...

Just my :wacko:

:D

I agree with you about the hats, shirts and all that stuff, all teams do that... but I think that announcing such a book was too arrogant

By the way I couldn't find any link announcing a similar book for the Giants, but maybe I'm too happy to google it correctly...

Just my :wacko:

:D

It's already been discussed here on the huddle.

Discussed here

Really?

Was the Giants' book announced too?

Any link? :wacko:

Both teams have shirts, hats, posters etc. that you can pre-order. This is nothing new.

Example :

Here is a Giants 2008 SuperBowl Champion book you can pre-order on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/New-York-Giants-Supe.../dp/1596703075/

During the postgame, they were interviewing one of the Giants players who was asked something like what he was going to do and he said "write a book called 18-1 and the Giants win the Super Bowl" or something like that. The Giants players all knew about that book before the game - guaranteed.