[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belicheat faces one-year suspension if Walsh has tapes

MTSuper7

It was amazing how they seemed to have the answer for that offense in that game. Not saying that it was just taping but it sure as hell could not hurt. Knowing the formations that are going to be thrown at you gives you a heads up on your own audibles (for those that question how it would help) among other things.

As a diehard Rams fan, I remember vividly how the Pats seemed to have our number the first 2 quarters or so. The Rams always had about 200 plays scripted before going into games. I'm not going to say the Pats cheated but I was amazed at the time how quick the Pats Defense was getting to the ball.

In the interest of the sanctity of the game, I hope this dies off without anything found but it would hardly surprise me at all if more were discovered. The Patriots have always had a good team and did not need to try to gain questionable advantages. But Belichick has always made a mockery of the injury report like no other, the Patriot defensive backs were so legendary for holding that the NFL changed the bump rules and in general, it would sort of be in keeping with everything else they have done since they are easily the most secretive team in the league. No one is allowed to ever speak to the media (or at least say anything of substance). I'd rather this all go away but if it has to continue, I hope there is some resolution very soon during the offseason when most fans are not following it.

Patriot fans no doubt enjoyed the winning ways as would any fan of their team but even they do not deserve to hear their team dragged through the mud. I just want it over.

In the interest of the sanctity of the game, I hope this dies off without anything found but it would hardly surprise me at all if more were discovered. The Patriots have always had a good team and did not need to try to gain questionable advantages. But Belichick has always made a mockery of the injury report like no other, the Patriot defensive backs were so legendary for holding that the NFL changed the bump rules and in general, it would sort of be in keeping with everything else they have done since they are easily the most secretive team in the league. No one is allowed to ever speak to the media (or at least say anything of substance). I'd rather this all go away but if it has to continue, I hope there is some resolution very soon during the offseason when most fans are not following it.

Patriot fans no doubt enjoyed the winning ways as would any fan of their team but even they do not deserve to hear their team dragged through the mud. I just want it over.

well said :wacko:

+2

That would be fine if cheating and manipulation of NFL rules stops.

Belichick could have ended it last season. If he didn't I hope Goodell does. Do what the NCAA does and keep him out of the playoffs for ______years.

Edited by Randall

Thank you, Baretta. Threads today are quickly turning into a Twilight Zone of great old cop shows.

:wacko:

I'd rather not go through another season where Belicheck has more "motivation" to win games or "destroy" opponents because he cheated and got caught. He should be either banned or embarrassed to show up.

Edited by MikesVikes

Thank you, Baretta. Threads today are quickly turning into a Twilight Zone of great old cop shows.

:wacko:

That would be fine if cheating and manipulation of NFL rules stops.

Belichick could have ended it last season. If he didn't I hope Goodell does. Do what the NCAA does and keep him out of the playoffs for ______years.

I don't think you can give the death penalty to a team... The last time it truly happened was SMU, correct? That's something that they still haven't came back from.

Fixed by a Red Sox fan.

Train is the greatest band of all time. Period.