[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heath Ledger autopsy results are in

Hugh 0ne

Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine," medical examiner's spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a news release.

The drugs are the generic names for the OxyContin painkiller, the anti-anxiety drugs Valium and Xanax, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is a widely used prescription painkiller.

Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine," medical examiner's spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a news release.

The drugs are the generic names for the OxyContin painkiller, the anti-anxiety drugs Valium and Xanax, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is a widely used prescription painkiller.

Wow, that is a ridiculous combination, if he was taking all those at once, wouldn't it be ruled suicide ????

Do you really need a sleeping pill after you've taken Oxy, Zanax and Valium? Me thinks it was a suicide.

Do you really need a sleeping pill after you've taken Oxy, Zanax and Valium? Me thinks it was a suicide.

I was thinking same thing

Not sure about suicide but that combination was freakin lethal

...that is alot of medications all with similar effects ...way too strong and potent

Wow, I fel like a junike when a I take a shot of nyquil twice a year.

:wacko:

Sounds like my wife.

One night I came home from work and she was bundled up on the couch with a cold. She was coughing like mad. I asked her, "Why don't you take some of that rad cough syrup we have. The stuff with codine?"

"I shouldn't, I had a glass of wine earlier."

"Are you kidding me? Are you planning on running a fork lift? You're watching a movie in your pjs! Are you afraid you might get drowsy?"

Me?

I remember when I was trying to pass a kidney stone right around the time we were opening up my last restaurant. I was chewing on percs all day to kill the pain and counteracting them with red bulls so I wouldn't pass out. Good times.

Sounds like my wife.

One night I came home from work and she was bundled up on the couch with a cold. She was coughing like mad. I asked her, "Why don't you take some of that rad cough syrup we have. The stuff with codine?"

"I shouldn't, I had a glass of wine earlier."

"Are you kidding me? Are you planning on running a fork lift? You're watching a movie in your pjs! Are you afraid you might get drowsy?"

Me?

I remember when I was trying to pass a kidney stone right around the time we were opening up my last restaurant. I was chewing on percs all day to kill the pain and counteracting them with red bulls so I wouldn't pass out. Good times.

She didnt take it because she was disgusted that you used the word Rad

She didnt take it because she was disgusted that you used the word Rad

No, you don't understand. It was special edition stuff celebrating the 20th anniversary of that BMX movie from the 80s. The movie was called Rad. Dude busts BMX moves to impress the ladies.

No, you don't understand. It was special edition stuff celebrating the 20th anniversary of that BMX movie from the 80s. The movie was called Rad. Dude busts BMX moves to impress the ladies.

Loved that movie as a kid and broke a few limbs because of it. :D

My bad..That stuff was Gnarley

My bad..That stuff was Gnarley

actually i found it to be totally tubular :wacko:

actually i am taking percocet now because of my Achille's injury ...not impressed so far ...makes me sweat like a farm animal , makes me very sleepy initally and then two hours later i am wide awake like a gerbil on crystakl meth

Prefer Vicodin and may have to tell my doctor so

actually i found it to be totally tubular :wacko:

actually i am taking percocet now because of my Achille's injury ...not impressed so far ...makes me sweat like a farm animal , makes me very sleepy initally and then two hours later i am wide awake like a gerbil on crystakl meth

Prefer Vicodin and may have to tell my doctor so

That's gnarly to the max.

I too got Percoset instead of Vicodin, which I prefer... the Percs worked OK though.