[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 most painful places to get a tattoo

driveby

:D

i think mono pubis covers all junk down there ...maled and femaile :D

I disagree.

In human anatomy or in mammals in general, the mons pubis (Latin, pubic mound), also known simply as the mons, is the soft mound of flesh present in both sexes just above the genitals, raised above the surrounding area due to a pad of fat lying just beneath it which protects the pubic bone.

Linky

Being tattooed on the end of one's willy has to be more painful. :wacko:

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Why would someone get their eye tatooed? :wacko: I can't convince myself to get corrective eye surgery as I'm afraid something could get screwed up and yet someone would risk their vision to get ink in their eye? :D

Eye tattoos are pretty popular. In fact, it's the second test of loyalty to enter the Brotherhood of the Huddle. The first is "The eating of the lighting fluid covered bologna".

:D

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. :wacko:

:hopingnottobemisunderstoodinanyway:

Why would someone get their eye tatooed? :wacko: I can't convince myself to get corrective eye surgery as I'm afraid something could get screwed up and yet someone would risk their vision to get ink in their eye? :D

Did you actually read WHY some people get the ink in their eye? Go back and read it.

Makes sense to me, especially if you are in that situation.

Did you actually read WHY some people get the ink in their eye? Go back and read it.

Makes sense to me, especially if you are in that situation.

Obviously I didn't as my fear would be that I would leave the procedure blind. However, these people come in this way and therefore the procedure does make sense.

There was a guy here that was convicted of murder several years ago, and on the DOC website it has all his tatoos listed and he had one on his johnson that said "your name." That alwyas cracked me up. I'll see if I can find the link.

Steve-O from Jackass has "Your Name" tattooed on his ass. He said he's won countless bar bets with "I'll bet you I have your name tattooed on my ass". He also has the world record for the largest self-portrait tattoo in the world. It's on his back - :wacko: