[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you think you're cool...

detlef

because your phone plays some lame song rather than ring (I'm not talking about ring tones, mind you (though I don't have a song as one of those either) rather what the person who is calling you hears rather than a ring). Trust me, you're not cool.

If you play some cacophonic live Widespread Panic or something, you're not only not cool, but freaking annoying because calling you hurts.

Thank you, carry on.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean after you've dialed the number and instead of ringing you get "please listen to the music while your party is being reached" or it just goes straight to some song while you sit there and wait? Yeah, I can't stand that. I'm not sure the point of this and why anyone would even use this service.

Mine plays Simple man for Skynrd, It used to be the God father theme.

because your phone plays some lame song rather than ring (I'm not talking about ring tones, mind you (though I don't have a song as one of those either) rather what the person who is calling you hears rather than a ring). Trust me, you're not cool.

If you play some cacophonic live Widespread Panic or something, you're not only not cool, but freaking annoying because calling you hurts.

Thank you, carry on.

Daniel Syndner's phone plays cacophonic ring tones and he keeps his phone on during dinner

So I guess I'm cool because I don't use my ringer, but a jackass because I own pure bred dogs. :wacko:

I'm confused. Detlef, help me.

Actually, you're a jackass because you assume that anyone who is aware that there is some downright insane elements in the world of dog breeding and thus doesn't mind it when bodies like the AKC are poked fun at thinks that anyone who has a purebred is bad.

That's all. Now carry on.

Daniel Syndner's phone plays cacophonic ring tones and he keeps his phone on during dinner

:wacko:

If you're easily annoyed by what other people enjoy in life....you're probably not cool...

If you define "easily annoyed" by being iritated at loud and poorly recorded music blaring out of your phone's ear-piece when you call someone, you exaggerate for effect.

You mean after you've dialed the number and instead of ringing you get "please listen to the music while your party is being reached" or it just goes straight to some song while you sit there and wait? Yeah, I can't stand that. I'm not sure the point of this and why anyone would even use this service.

Oh, and that's what I'm talking about. You dail the number and, right away, instead of hearing the usual ring, it goes straight into a song until they either answer of you go to voice mail.

If you define "easily annoyed" by being iritated at loud and poorly recorded music blaring out of your phone's ear-piece when you call someone, you exaggerate for effect.

I think he is implying that you should not be annoyed because my purebred Lab looks a lot better than your mutt that looks like a cocker spaniel that was gang banged by a shih tzu

Actually, you're a jackass because you assume that anyone who is aware that there is some downright insane elements in the world of dog breeding and thus doesn't mind it when bodies like the AKC are poked fun at thinks that anyone who has a purebred is bad.

That's all. Now carry on.

Hmmm, what do we call one that doesn't grasp sarcasm 'round these parts? :wacko:

Thank you, carry on.

Well, when people call my phone they get to hear "When the saints come marching in" but thats not because I thought i was cool. It is because I was a dumbass and didnt know what the frack i was doing. I always have had my wifes ring set to that song and when i got my new phone proceeded to try and do that. Unfortunately, I F'd it up and now when someone calls me they hear that song. I was able to get her ring to that tune but I have never figured out how to kill it as the ring you hear when you call.

So, enjoy the music while your party is reached,

Keg