[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you want a lemon wedge with your water?

Double Agent

I'm pretty sure I could eat every one of those lemons and not catch a cold.

I hate this bacterial paranoia. Why don't we treat everything with disinfectant until the only organisms that survive are the ones that are resistant to known treatments.

Foolishness.

I hate this bacterial paranoia. Why don't we treat everything with disinfectant until the only organisms that survive are the ones that are resistant to known treatments.

Foolishness.

I don't mind a little bacteria...but the feces freaks me out (if true). I'm sure we wouldn't get sick by licking dung...but I wouldn't try it.

Foolishness.

I make my daughter play in the cat's litter box for 2 hours every day to build up her immunities.

I guess I'm way below average because I just don't have a taste for the stuff. :wacko:

If the 23 pounds is true, that's just something I didn't want to know.

It isn't true for the average person. Atomic eats extra as he believes it adds pigmentation to his pasty complexion.

I make my daughter play in the cat's litter box for 2 hours every day to build up her immunities.

Good thinking. "No Ice cream until you've had your cat poop, sweetie!"

If the 23 pounds is true, that's just something I didn't want to know.

Would I just make something up about eating feces?

Foolishness.

Same here. I felt like this was a scene from Along came Polly when Stiller tells Polly to put the peanuts back in the bowl on the bar. Telling her about all the bacteria on the nuts because people don't wash their hands after taking a piss.

My faith in this report failed when they claimed that 77%, or 2 out of every 3, samples tested....

THought of that as well. I also started laughing at what a joke this was after such a big deal was made about all the bacteria on the lemon and then the scientist stated that "it's not a cause for concern". :wacko: