[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SXSW 2008

darin3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day/night #3 in the books.... missed out on seeing one of our local favorites, but we'll be able to see them other times. Did get to see our absolute favorite local artist, Clay Jeffrey. One of the most talented musicians in Austin. Walked up and down the very crazy 6th St. and had a good dinner with some friends before heading home a little early.... today's our big day with the High Times party, more 6th St. wandering and the capper is Ice Cube at 8pm. :wacko:

And with that we close SXSW 2008. Ice Cube was off the hook, as expected, last night. Managed to see a bit of a band called Sea Wolf, but don't really recall too much of it. :wacko:

Recovering slowly but surely here today in preparation for a wild St. Patty's Day in Cali tomorrow. :D <=== finally!

Missed this thread the first time round. Did anyone catch Cloud Cult? I'm seeing them in DC on April 16.

March 13-15: Austin, TX SXSW Cloud Cult performances include:

13th: Planetary - Day Show (sometime between 12 and 3, they don't have a firm set time yet) @ Maggie Mae's, 323 E. Sixth Street

13th: The Current - 5pm set

14th: Soundcheck Magazine - 4:45pm @ Emo's Annex, Red River and 6th St (flyer attached)

14th: Rebel Group - Night Show (official showcase) - 1am @ Red Eyed Fly, 715 Red River St

15th: MoreCowbell, 3 to 3:30pm@ Molotov Lounge, 719 W 6th St

15th: After the Jump - 5pm @ Lucky Lounge, 209 W 5th St

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:D

and who is allisa ?

:wacko:

:D

----------

re-bump... buying some cd-r's today and will be burning tomorrow/thursday... PM me with your address if you want the discs.... would appreciate a donation to the ACS (see link earlier in this thread for chiefjay's relay for life thing)

thanks...

Do you still have my address?

Yeah, I have your home and work... where you want me to send it? I will probably do yours in the next batch, though... I have to jump in the shower and get all pretty for rbmcdonald and ABWF for our lunch today. :wacko:

Yeah, I have your home and work... where you want me to send it? I will probably do yours in the next batch, though... I have to jump in the shower and get all pretty for rbmcdonald and ABWF for our lunch today. :wacko:

Home is fine.

• 2 years later...