[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The next Ice Age

McBoog

I wasn't talking to you. I don't care about what you have to say about me or my posts. I was directing that at Bronco. I admitted to being condecending to Demon who shot the first salvo by comparing me to a part of the female anatomy. He came back with a well researched post and probably taught himself/learned more about the topic than before. I see that as a good thing! At least he ended up participating in the thread and comtributed information other than just petty insults and pointless use of band width. Why do you even bother opening these threads if you are incapable of contributing to the topic other than sophmoric insults?

I invite you to add me to your ignore list since I seem to bother you so much, but you seem to stalk my posts and enjoy taking your shots at me. Do what you want, you are not important and I don't really care. I'm sure it makes you feel like an internet big shot in the eyes of your groupies, so have at it if it makes you feel tough big fella! I'll be your scratchin' post if it is good for your ego and makes ya the big bully on the boards. :D

Responding to you or your buddy Bushwhacked is not worth the time :wacko: and I won't ever again. Promise! :brew: I will now go back to what I normally do and ignore your ignorance and skip over your posts.

Please ignore my ignorance. I'll go back to skipping over your drivel. :D

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As George Will also wrote, “people only insist that a debate stop when they are afraid of what might be learned if it continues.” ...

Skeptics are the winners of EVERY scientific debate, always, everywhere. Because skepticism, as T.H. Huxley said, is the highest calling of a true scientist...

... public policies that impose enormous costs on millions of people, in the U.S. and also around the world, will not be passed into law before the fake “consensus” on global warming collapses...

Once passed, taxes and regulations are often hard to repeal. Once lost, freedoms are often very difficult to retrieve.

:wacko:

What's funny? There is nothing funny about the escalating level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. There is nothing funny about migratory birds being chopped up into tiny pieces by wind turbines. There is nothing funny about all of the methane gas that is being released through bovine flatulence. There is nothing funny about humans pillaging the Earth's finite resources all to keep up this sham of a life that has been created by our never ending quest for consumer goods. There is nothing funny about these evil corporations keeping their profits for themselves and their investors while they are destroying what is inherently all of ours!!!!!

Edited by SEC=UGA

What's funny? There is nothing funny about the escalating level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. There is nothing funny about migratory birds being chopped up into tiny pieces by wind turbines. There is nothing funny about all of the methane gas that is being released through bovine flatulence. There is nothing funny about humans pillaging the Earth's finite resources all to keep up this sham of a life that has been created by our never ending quest for consumer goods. There is nothing funny about these evil corporations keeping their profits for themselves and their investors while they are destroying what is inherently all of ours!!!!!

um i dont think you realize what i think is funny

There is nothing funny about humans pillaging the Earth's finite resources all to keep up this sham of a life that has been created by our never ending quest for consumer goods.

have you fully taken in the size and clarity of the new TVs that are out there now?

um i dont think you realize what i think is funny

I'm guessing you thought the link was funny. I decided to go another direction, though.

You know what kills birds? Sunspots. Why isn't the government doing anything about that?

Seriously, how much effort do we put into saving an animal so stupid it'll fly into a giant spinning fan?

Now that's a helluva good question right there. The 2nd one that is.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Now that's a helluva good question right there. The 2nd one that is.

Leave a human child unattended for 5 minutes and see how much trouble they get into. Clearly, we should not be saving human children.