[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Geography Quiz

Easy n Dirty

:D

Got up to 311.

In this one, once you get 5 "wrong" (meaning too far away) the game ends.

That explains it. I had 4 wrong so was able to stagger through to the end. Those islands screw me over - where the heck is Vanuatu anyway? :wacko:

Apologies in advance if this has been posted already - this site offers a geography quiz where with every correct answer, they will donate up to 10 cups of clean drinking water to impoverished areas that need it (very similar to the free rice vocabulary quiz). Kind of a fun quiz, definite and large advantage to those of us who have been playing Conquer Club this whole time.

Am I the only one who doubts whether or not they donate water based on the answers to some online quiz...."sorry if you're dying of thirst kid, but see there's this dork in Chicago who thought your country was France on a map and..." :wacko:

Am I the only one who doubts whether or not they donate water based on the answers to some online quiz...."sorry if you're dying of thirst kid, but see there's this dork in Chicago who thought your country was France on a map and..." :wacko:

yes you are

more info on the game and founder :

more info