[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Basketball Contest - Free Pizza

KevinL

Pizza Delivery Stories will once again sponsor a free tournament based on the 2008 Mens NCAA Basketball Tournament. The tournament will be hosted by Yahoo!

The group id is 41992 and the password is sausage. First prize will be a gift certificate for a free pizza. There may or may not be multiple prizes, depending on the number of entries.

My stepson Nathan won the contest last year. A new rule this year will be that the prizes will not be awarded to members of my immediate household.

Note that the brackets are not up yet so you cannot fill out the bracket, but you can create your entry and join the group.

Edited by KevinL

I'm in again :wacko:

Also like to add, I have no problem with your family actually winning the prize.

Just make sure Nathan knows I'm kicking his butt his year! :D

Well Nathan can win, and I'll get him a pizza, but somebody outside my house is gonna win one too. That's what I meant.

I just got in. It wouldn't let me transfer my existing bracket over so I made a new one.

My new lineup beat the old one by two games. Last year I had a great lead but didn't win hardly anywhere. It's way too early to be excited or PO'd.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Reverand2Cent finished 1st and will win the pizza this year. My stepson Nathan was right behind him in 2nd place. Nathan won it last year and he just turned 11.

Huddlers BillyBalata, Timmypg, byoder, theeohiostate, ShiekYerbuti, and Darin3, took up spots 3-8.

I finished way back in 17th. Last of all 21 entrants was chiefjay.

I'm in and I just want to kick Darin's asz oh and Kevin's kid.

Thanks for runnin' this, Kevin. :D

I decided to run my pool again this year (and didn't send out a global invite as to not step on TOS's toes). twiley took first (picking an incredible 7/8 in the Elite 8, all four Final Four teams, and had KU beating Memphis in the championship). I took 2nd and 3rd. :wacko:

Thanks for runnin' this, Kevin. :D

I decided to run my pool again this year (and didn't send out a global invite as to not step on TOS's toes). twiley took first (picking an incredible 7/8 in the Elite 8, all four Final Four teams, and had KU beating Memphis in the championship). I took 2nd and 3rd. :wacko:

I rule.