[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UNC Murder Case

gbpfan1231

Is anyway picketing near Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton?

They have released photos of the suspects and I have to say they look like the suspect is a nice upstanding citizen. What idiot would use her ATM card at a drive up ATM machine?

The suspect is black and the victim white. Looks like a somewhat random killing??? Reverse the scenario where a piece of crap white dude "randomly" murders an innocent black woman. Would Jackson/Sharpton and countless other scream racism?

If these same me don't scream racism is that considered racism?

If there is 100% proof this suspect murdered thi innocent woman then he shuld die in no less than 48 hours after PROVEN guilty!!

They have released photos of the suspects and I have to say they look like the suspect is a nice upstanding citizen. What idiot would use her ATM card at a drive up ATM machine?

The suspect is black and the victim white. Looks like a somewhat random killing??? Reverse the scenario where a piece of crap white dude "randomly" murders an innocent black woman. Would Jackson/Sharpton and countless other scream racism?

If there is 100% proof this suspect murdered thi innocent woman then he shuld die in no less than 48 hours after PROVEN guilty!!

idiot, black people can't be racist.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but why do you care if the victim was black and the perp was white, jackson and sharpton would yell racism? It seems to me that people go out of there way to finds things to be angry about.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but why do you care if the victim was black and the perp was white, jackson and sharpton would yell racism? It seems to me that people go out of there way to finds things to be angry about.

:wacko: I get so mad when people do that.

Why do I care? Because I am sick of all of the racism that is called out when people turn a blind eye.

I believe that when Jesse Jackson and Sharpton scream racism like they did with the Duke case and keep there mouth's shut on something like this (when if the colors were reversed they would be screaming) it hurts the cause. These two idiots are more racist than I am but you can't say that because then I am considered a racist.

Why is there a negro college fund? Why are there black scholarships? If a NFL team interviewed one coaching candidate and hired him would that be OK if that coach was black? It would not be OK if that person was white? Why is there an issue with only X% of balck coaches when the % of starting white Defensive Backs in the NFL is less?

I am just saying if you are going to run your mouth and scream racism with white on black crime then you should not be a hypocrite and shut your pie hole with something like this.

Why do I care? Because I am sick of all of the racism that is called out when people turn a blind eye.

I believe that when Jesse Jackson and Sharpton scream racism like they did with the Duke case and keep there mouth's shut on something like this (when if the colors were reversed they would be screaming) it hurts the cause. These two idiots are more racist than I am but you can't say that because then I am considered a racist.

Why is there a negro college fund? Why are there black scholarships? If a NFL team interviewed one coaching candidate and hired him would that be OK if that coach was black? It would not be OK if that person was white? Why is there an issue with only X% of balck coaches when the % of starting white Defensive Backs in the NFL is less?

I am just saying if you are going to run your mouth and scream racism with white on black crime then you should not be a hypocrite and shut your pie hole with something like this.

I recommend spending time with my friends, "The Three Philosophers." They have a soothing way about them.

http://www.ommegang.com/index.php?mcat=1&scat=4&yr=1

But you are a racist. If your tirade in the next paragraph isn't enough proof, the mere fact you brought up the skin color of both the victim and the suspect is proof enough. You're going to stomp your feet and scream and yell about me saying that, but you know it's true. Otherwise, you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

And the reverse is true too.

must be a southern cheese head

Are serious?

Did you ever notice how the only people to ever talk about Sharpton and Jackson are angry white conservatives?

I swear, left to their own devices, free of outraged opponents, they'd dissappear.

It's like my wine and scanner party thread. The only reason it was so popular is because it was so stupid. It got an awful lot of attention for being so lame and in the end it won an award.

It's like Howard Sterns ratings going through the roof because people that hated him listened to him.

It's like rain on your wedding day.

Did you ever notice how the only people to ever talk about Sharpton and Jackson are angry white conservatives?

I swear, left to their own devices, free of outraged opponents, they'd dissappear.

It's like my wine and scanner party thread. The only reason it was so popular is because it was so stupid. It got an awful lot of attention for being so lame and in the end it won an award.

It's like Howard Sterns ratings going through the roof because people that hated him listened to him.

It's like rain on your wedding day.

A no smoking sign on a cigarette break?