[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spitzer's whore

polksalet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see any good hookers??

Not sure, we stopped in to a strip club just down the street Tuesday night, and I am sure for $4500 a guy could have persuaded one of them to have a little fun.

Tri state area , especially nyc / manhattan in the summer has some simply stunningl,beautiful and sexy women ..some of the best you will ever see ...

Not sure anyone can say otherwise if they have not lived or worked in nyc

But to each his own

Tri state area , especially nyc / manhattan in the summer has some simply stunningl,beautiful and sexy women ..some of the best you will ever see ...

Not sure anyone can say otherwise if they have not lived or worked in nyc

But to each his own

Amen..One of the perks of working in NY..

There absolutely are. When you have 20,000,000 people and are the center of the known universe, you will end up with some spectacular stock. No question. Say the same thing about Los Angeles and Chicago as well. Doesn't mean they're all like that, nor that the "norm" really plays all that well.

Too each their own indeed.

There absolutely are. When you have 20,000,000 people and are the center of the known universe, you will end up with some spectacular stock. No question. Say the same thing about Los Angeles and Chicago as well. Doesn't mean they're all like that, nor that the "norm" really plays all that well.

Too each their own indeed.

7th avenue alone in Manhattan is filled with stunning models that do work for the couture dress houses. My back hurts at the end of the day from holding in my stomach

Guest Chappy

You know earlier today I was thinking about this whole debacle and I was trying to understand why the hell the governor needed to get with a prostitute? :wacko:

But then it dawned on me...

It's because his wife is a spitzer, not a swallower.

By the way, Happy Holidays to all you guys today as today is March 14th. Enjoy the steak, beer and well you know...

Edited by Chappy