[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New MFL Feature

theeohiostate

Guest Chappy

This is one of the top of the line Fantasy sites to run your leagues on, correct? My buddies usually run there's off CBS and one on Fanball but we may be switching over to this site this year. Good move in your opinion?

Go to your 2007 home page and check out

reports > franchise > fantasy recaps

This will be starting for the 2008 season after week 1 games.

:D

Just read a couple from last season. Pretty cool. :wacko:

That's awesome!

"They ate our lunch," Cleveland Browns coach KevinL said.

Adding salt to the wound, Cleveland Browns could have scored 131.8 points and gotten the win with their best lineup, but KevinL left key players like Leigh Bodden and his corresponding 10.000 points on the bench.

And 2 weeks later:

"They caught us on an off night," Cleveland Browns coach KevinL said.

Causing further embarrassment, Cleveland Browns could have scored 174.2 points and gotten the win with their best lineup, but KevinL left key players like Brodney Pool and his corresponding 10.000 points on the bench.

I'm seeing a theme here.

Edited by KevinL

One of my local leagues uses Statsworld.com. The site was started by a guy who was a league member until last year. Here's a sample from their Sports Page. This site generates a lot of stats and reports. Not quite up to MFL, but a good one.

Cincinnati (11/13/2007) — RB Brian Westbrook scored 385 points to help the Frozen Oranges extend their win streak, topping the McNuggets 1210-880.

Brian Westbrook was this week's stud running back with a touchdown run and two touchdown receptions. Westbrook rushed for 100 yards and caught 5 balls for 83 yards. Ben Roethlisberger completed 23 of 34 passes for 278 yards and 2 scores, giving him a career high 22 passing TD's this season. Ben also scored his first rushing touchdown of the season on a 30-yard run. Willie Parker rushed for over 100 yards again and is now second in the league. Parker has only scored in two games this season.

"I've got no reservations about our team," Frozen Oranges coach Larry Rolfes said. "We've got football players. I felt like that all along, or I wouldn't have drafted them. They are all gamers."

Jeremy Shockey had his best game in ages, catching 12 balls for 129 yards and a touchdown. Maurice Morris racked up over 100 yards of offense and scored a touchdown on Monday night. Most of Morris's yardage came late in the game when Seattle had a large lead. Heath Miller was a popular end zone target again this week, scoring once and finishing with 5 receptions for 71 yards. Miller has scored 5 times in his last 5 games.

"Our main problems executing this week were turnovers and a lackadaisical effort on the offense," McNuggets coach Kar Singh said. "It's my job to make sure that we rise to the occasion next week."

Hilarious - here is an excerpt from one Free Leagues Suck matchup:

We brought our A-game," Public Humiliation coach – ABearWithFurniture said.

Smell the Glove were helped out in a losing cause by a 21.00 point effort from Hines Ward, who got by the Cincinnati Bengals defense for 90 receiving yards and 2 receiving tds. With this performance, Ward was the number 3 ranked wide receiver for week 13. They also got help from a 19.90 point effort from Brian Westbrook, who got by the Seattle Seahawks defense for 93 rushing yards and 1 rushing td in addition to 46 receiving yards.

"I take full responsibility for this loss," Smell the Glove coach – Big F'n Dave said.

This is one of the top of the line Fantasy sites to run your leagues on, correct? My buddies usually run there's off CBS and one on Fanball but we may be switching over to this site this year. Good move in your opinion?

MFL is on another level. It's not even close. MFL's support, quality and realiability are unmatched.

Hilarious - here is an excerpt from one Free Leagues Suck matchup:

We brought our A-game," Public Humiliation coach – ABearWithFurniture said.

I saw this quote in one of my leagues as well. That FF team is called the A-Team. :wacko: