[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

d3 coming to Denver

darin3

One of my best HS friends has lived in Boulder/Denver since a few years after HS. A very good college friend moved in Denver in '99. Ever since then, they have both been hounding me to come out for a visit. I finally ponied up and got my travel arrangements to be out there on Thursday, May 1st, leaving on Monday, May 5th.

I will probably just kick back with my buddies on Thursday night, but it looks like we might go to the Dodgers/Rockies game on Friday night. I already notified Bier and Atomic of my visit, but did not tell them about the game.

Would the Denver Huddle contingent be interested in going to the game? If not the game, drinks beforehand? Afterwards?

I will also have some time on Friday during the day.... I think I might have Bier show me around the mountains, if he's available and still willing! :D

:wacko:

I may head out to Denver at that time too (my birthday) ...Do Dooodgers.

If we go to the mountains can we check out that Broke Back Mountain?

we can drop you off for a few hours

Edited by Bier Meister

Not sure what the schedule will be like in the next few weeks. My daughter is probably getting out of the hospital this Friday (Yaaaaaaaaa!), but since I'm in downtown Denver most of the time, we should meet for beers before the game.

• 3 weeks later...
keep us posted on the wheres and whens

It looks like we're going to meet at Rio before the game, probably around 5:30. Bier, I'll talk to you about the day's events and figure out if you're dropping me in Golden or maybe just taking me straight to Rio. :wacko:

It looks like we're going to meet at Rio before the game, probably around 5:30. Bier, I'll talk to you about the day's events and figure out if you're dropping me in Golden or maybe just taking me straight to Rio. :wacko:

Oh snap. I have never left the Rio in Boulder even passing for sober. I've never been to the Denver one.

I'll see if I can get out a little early.

I think I might have Bier show me around the mountains, if he's available and still willing! :D

As that what Bier is calling his mantits these days ?

Rolled into town yesterday and after waiting for my bag at the airport for what seemed like an eternity, headed down to the Cherry Creek area for a late lunch and some beers. :wacko: Then headed over to an old college buddy's place for some more beers :D and pizza. Then capped the night at the Yard House in/near Golden before hitting the hay.

Going up to the mountains with Bier today. Looks like we're meeting at Rio at 5:30. I'm gonna check back here inbetween the mountains and downtown, so feel free to PM me with questions about the plans. :brew:

:D

Rolled into town yesterday and after waiting for my bag at the airport for what seemed like an eternity, headed down to the Cherry Creek area for a late lunch and some beers. :wacko: Then headed over to an old college buddy's place for some more beers :D and pizza. Then capped the night at the Yard House in/near Golden before hitting the hay.

Going up to the mountains with Bier today. Looks like we're meeting at Rio at 5:30. I'm gonna check back here inbetween the mountains and downtown, so feel free to PM me with questions about the plans. :brew:

How bout we just send you a text or 50?

Who's coming besides Bier and I?

Az?

sunday?

thews?

rhino?

opie?

RFFL Chump?

SHXGF?

:wacko: I think Az is out of town, and I think Bier reached out to others.... I've just had the craziest few weeks leading up to this trip... didn't have time to personally do that. :brew:

How bout we just send you a text or 50?

Do you really want me having your number after the maximum three margaritas at The Rio in Denver? :D

:wacko: I think Az is out of town, and I think Bier reached out to others.... I've just had the craziest few weeks leading up to this trip... didn't have time to personally do that. :D

Do you really want me having your number after the maximum three margaritas at The Rio in Denver? :brew:

Works for me. :D

I met Bier and Darin at the Falling Rock around 5. Had a few Beers until Bier's sandy vagina condition started acting up, so we met up with a few of Darin's buds and tackled the margaritas over at the Rio.

I was feeling damn alright when I left there. Good to meet you and your friends, D. Sorry I didn't make the game.

If you guys are doing booze on Sunday in Denver or Boulder, give me a call. I love drinking during the day.

Opie... you're welcome whenever huddlers have an outing around here. We're all good folks except for Az, but the rest of us will keep him from hitting on you.

I met Bier and Darin at the Falling Rock around 5. Had a few Beers until Bier's sandy vagina condition started acting up, so we met up with a few of Darin's buds and tackled the margaritas over at the Rio.

I was feeling damn alright when I left there. Good to meet you and your friends, D. Sorry I didn't make the game.

If you guys are doing booze on Sunday in Denver or Boulder, give me a call. I love drinking during the day.

Opie... you're welcome whenever huddlers have an outing around here. We're all good folks except for Az, but the rest of us will keep him from hitting on you.

I hope I didn't leave Darin too loose for the rest of you guys after popping his Huddle cherry. :wacko:

Edited by Puddy