[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why democrats love macs

H8tank

H8tank can't resist attacking Apple whenever possible.

That box looks like a Ford Pinto to Apple's Rolls. The Mac Mini is a classic design. It is a designers work or art. It's a lot easier to throw cheap components in a large box than make something that works well. The Mini is a great design. Even their shipping boxes are works of art.

I do wish their OS were made for PC's though. Windows sucks.

That box looks like a Ford Pinto to Apple's Rolls. The Mac Mini is a classic design. It is a designers work or art. It's a lot easier to throw cheap components in a large box than make something that works well. The Mini is a great design. Even their shipping boxes are works of art.

Dear God - a computer is now a work of art? It's obsolete in three years. Why would you pay 3X the dough for a prettier doorstop? The shipping carton? :wacko:

Most people pay for what's in a box... not for the actual box.

Most people pay for what's in a box... not for the actual box.

:rolleyes:My mini cost $500 and supplied more for the money than the $400 Dells. It's a better machine for the money. This is a big country, there is room for people who want to use different machines. Not everyone has to use what H8'er recommends.

If you like a PC that's fine buy one.

:rolleyes:My mini cost $500 and supplied more for the money than the $400 Dells. It's a better machine for the money. This is a big country, there is room for people who want to use different machines. Not everyone has to use what H8'er recommends.

If you like a PC that's fine buy one.

What did you do with your nifty box? :wacko:

This is the innernets, playground of the rich and powerful. ©

Edited by Hugh 0ne