[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pffffffffttttttttt

Zooty

You got away with a steal of a trade and still no WR's taken yet.

There might not be any worth taking this year.

There are lots of tackles worth taking especially when ours are old.

You got away with a steal of a trade and still no WR's taken yet.

But that now gives the Eagles 12 picks this year. They can't sign all of those picks. Plus if they trade Lito they will probably get another pick or two. I really don't understnad them trading down two years in a row when they are a player or two away from being an NFC contender.

But that now gives the Eagles 12 picks this year. They can't sign all of those picks. Plus if they trade Lito they will probably get another pick or two. I really don't understnad them trading down two years in a row when they are a player or two away from being an NFC contender.

Eagles must be packaging something for a WR...this only makes sense..

that's a bit much....

depends on who they can get...

Not really when you consider their needs and how many of their 12 picks can actually make the team.

Chad, Anquan or Roy won't be cheap :hoping:

Not really when you consider their needs and how many of their 12 picks can actually make the team.

Chad, Anquan or Roy won't be cheap :hoping:

a stud WR only makes sense with all these picks stockpiled...

we only really need 2 safeties, 1 corner, an OT and special team help if they get a WR via trade...

Wasted draft? Just because the dealt the #19 pick??

They gave a pick that may or may not pan out for a #2 (just 23 spots lower), an extra #4 (Booker) and another #1 next year. They are loaded for bear....any team in rebuilding mode will be on the horn with the Eagles, looking to shed salary (i.e a top-notch player) for the future.

I see this move as a chance to make an immediate run, as they now can make a legitimate offer for anyone they want.

Another phenomenal draft-day deal with a desperate team, IMO. May be hard-pressed to find another trade that was better than this.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

They gave a pick that may or may not pan out for a #2 (just 23 spots lower), an extra #4 (Booker) and another #1 next year. They are loaded for bear....any team in rebuilding mode will be on the horn with the Eagles, looking to shed salary (i.e a top-notch player) for the future.

I see this move as a chance to make an immediate run, as they now can make a legitimate offer for anyone they want.

Another phenomenal draft-day deal with a desperate team, IMO. May be hard-pressed to find another trade that was better than this.

Wow!!!!! I didn't know Andy Reid is a Huddler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because nobody else but him could be stupid enough to make such a comment.

(Sorry swammi... just really p*ssed off right now).

I agree. Both muck and I about fell out of our chairs when Philly made this deal. Muck made the comment that Fox is trying to save his job by trying to find guys who can help NOW.