[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tournament of Babes 2008

Menudo

This is not to demean the work of our friend Chappy, but, I thought I would take the time to run a tournament similar to our traditional ones. I used the FHM 100 Sexiest woman of 2008 to setup my seeds, so that my personal preference wouldn't get in the way. With that said, let the voting begin.

Due to the six-question poll restriction of the message boards, I have to break up this year's brackets a bit for the first round. The 1/16 and 2/15 contests will be in their own threads. The rest of the matchups will be in their normal regions. This means that there will be six threads for the first round. After that, it will return to the four-region format.

#1 - Megan Fox

#16 - Cameron Diaz

Fox wins 49-6

#2 - Elisha Cuthbert

#15 - Mischa Barton

Cuthbert wins 51-4

#1 - Jessica Alba

#16 - Vanessa Hudgens

Alba wins 42-13

#2 - Hayden Panettiere

#15 - Jennifer Garner

Panettiere wins 37-18

Edited by Menudo

Alba Hudgens is a nice match up but Hudgens is a little young. I feel like TimC voting for her

Alba has jumped the shark for me.

I'd still let her do me (EDIT: With a double wrapper), but she's no longer as appealing as she was pre-herpe

Edited by Caveman_Nick

:pantstight: hayden

No way does Garner win against the 18 year old snatch.

I'm not really a big Garner fan, but Hayden is a stout little thing just waiting to balloon into a major fatty.

I'm not really a big Garner fan, but Hayden is a stout little thing just waiting to balloon into a major fatty.

I think she would look good with a little more chunk but just a little.

Yeah. :wacko: You wouldn't hit it....

:D

I have my standards... and short future fatties are a gray area for me... would you want to brag about banging Shelly Winters? Because that's who she is going to become. :D

Ok, I'm just foolin yo! I'd hit it with everything I've got... twice in five minutes. :brew: