[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Allergies are great!

polksalet

Chinese privet is now in bloom in NE Tejas. I had a head congestion last wee and counter punched with generic claritin. Now my chest feels like it is full of broken glass. I am really not coughing much nor blowing any more (clear) snot that I have in the past week. I took some robitussin a few hours ago hoping it might break this up. This sucks, I kid you not I am in incredible pain.

Yeah, this woman went to her doctor (may have been Chargerz) compaining that every time she sneezed she would have an orgasm. She asked him if there was anything she could take. He recommended ragweed, pollen dust and black pepper.

you think you know allergies....try walking in my shoes:

I am allergic to:

Grass, Trees, Pollen, Dust, Dogs, Cats, Chocolate, String Beans, Potatoes, Feathers & Wool

I know there are a couple of other obscure things that I can't think of off the top of my head.

I honestly can't remember the last time that my nasal passages weren't stuffed.

:wacko: Yes, I was the boy in the bubble :D

Edited by keggerz

I am allergic to:

Grass, Trees, Pollen, Dust, Dogs, Cats, Chocolate, String Beans, Potatoes, Feathers & Wool

I know there are a couple of other obscure things that I can't think of off the top of my head.

:D:brew::D :D

:D

actually i am so allergic to dust that this graemlin makes me sneeze :wacko:

You should come down some spring and work with me a couple of days. In the pine plantations there is literally a yellow dust cloud up to my knees for several weeks. I think if someone were even mildly allergic to pine it would kill them on the spot.

You should come down some spring and work with me a couple of days. In the pine plantations there is literally a yellow dust cloud up to my knees for several weeks. I think if someone were even mildly allergic to pine it would kill them on the spot.

that yellow dust is my kryptonite

you think you know gheys....try walking in my shoes:

I love banging:

Old men, bear men, crippled men, male dogs and cats, little Asian men dressed up like Sally Jessie Raphael, men covered in chocolate, Feather and wool.

I know there are a couple of obscure things i like men to dress up in but i can't think of them off the top of my head.

I honestly can't remember the last time that my anal passage wasn't stuffed.

:wacko: Yes, I was the boy in the gimp gear :D

:D Okay.

Anyways - i used to suffer from a lot (and i mean a lot - from trees, grasses, molds, fruits, nuts, etc) but as i grew older, they went away. Now it is only penicillin and sulfur that get me.

:wacko: Okay.

Anyways - i used to suffer from a lot (and i mean a lot - from trees, grasses, molds, fruits, nuts, etc) but as i grew older, they went away. Now it is only penicillin and sulfur that get me.

you are not right

:D AY2FDCBM :D

I am allergic to:

that's it?....my list cripples yours...

Yeah, this woman went to her doctor (may have been Chargerz) compaining that every time she sneezed she would have an orgasm. She asked him if there was anything she could take. He recommended ragweed, pollen dust and black pepper.

:wacko:

(It wasn't my patient.)

Springtime at my cabin, when the red pines are sending clouds upon clouds of yellow dust in the air, coating the surface of the lake. Damn near kills me every year, I live off claritin for about a month.

Use a neti pot or a squeeze bottle and irrigate your sinuses. You'll have to do it a few times daily but you'll feel better immediately. You can get a squeeze bottle kit with 50 or so packets of solution for about 10 bucks at the drugstore. No more seasonal allergy suffering for me since I've been doing it.