[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nicely done DMD/WW

Grits and Shins

I don't know if Audrey knew that was the page that people got when they tried to hit the forums or not as I was with her at noon today and we were standing on the porch with family chatting and not checking the computer. She did have that page printed out and was all to happy to show me what DMD sent to her. I told her who DMD was just in case she did not already know.

DMD and WW :wacko:

The rest of you huddlers :D

Today we were spoke of by Audrey in her eulogy for Rich. Audrey told me how much she appreciated everything that you guys have done for them and said that we have really helped them through these times. :D

This is one proud Huddler right about now. There are now a new group of Brockway people that know of this crazy little thing called the Huddle and have a strange respect for what the Huddle has done for one of their own who was also one of our own.

I must go blow my nose and clear my eyes. I love you guys!

Edited by Skippy

All of this reminds me of how genuinely good people can be in the world. Sometimes its easy for me to lean towards being a bit of a misanthrope. You all give me hope. This has been a hard, sad week.

This is not just some football forum. This is a family. You can't put a price tag on this. I do not know many owners of a company who would shut down their site because a client had passed. Classy is just too weak of a word to describe DMD and WW. I honestly do not know of a word that could describe this action. What i can say is that when i began to lose sight for humanity, something like this comes along and reminds me of just how noble we can be. And not just DMD and WW, but all of you.

This is not just some football forum. This is a family. You can't put a price tag on this. I do not know many owners of a company who would shut down their site because a client had passed. Classy is just too weak of a word to describe DMD and WW. I honestly do not know of a word that could describe this action. What i can say is that when i began to lose sight for humanity, something like this comes along and reminds me of just how noble we can be. And not just DMD and WW, but all of you.

Amen to that! Nicely said cliaz! My applause to DMD and WW. And of course, to Skippy.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if Audrey knew that was the page that people got when they tried to hit the forums or not as I was with her at noon today and we were standing on the porch with family chatting and not checking the computer. She did have that page printed out and was all to happy to show me what DMD sent to her. I told her who DMD was just in case she did not already know.

DMD and WW :wacko:

The rest of you huddlers :D

Today we were spoke of by Audrey in her eulogy for Rich. Audrey told me how much she appreciated everything that you guys have done for them and said that we have really helped them through these times. :D

This is one proud Huddler right about now. There are now a new group of Brockway people that know of this crazy little thing called the Huddle and have a strange respect for what the Huddle has done for one of their own who was also one of our own.

I must go blow my nose and clear my eyes. I love you guys!

This post gave me chills.