[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Will You Be Grilling This Weekend?

Footballjoe

My buddy and I are starting by smoking a bunch of ribs on Friday afternoon. Then we'll see where the drunken rampage leads us.

Funny, I just fired up the smoker for the first time this year today, came up to browse the TG while the charcoal heats and find this thread. Must be some ESP going on around here. Anyway, today I'm doing 2 racks of ribs and a whole chicken on the smoker for the Shiekette and her parents.

:wacko:

I am sure my favorite meal of grilled strip steaks topped with lump crab, garlic mashed, and grilled asparagus will happen on one of the days this weekend. I would like to break out my new smoker and pop my cherry at smoking some ribs on another day.

4 day weekend starting at 5 PM today.

Definitely be grillin' Delmonico's or skirt steak over the weekend and burgers & dogs on Monday! :D:wacko:

Cheers - everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day ... thank you to all the Vets out there! :D:D:brew:

nothing this weekend..... working fri and sat (working saute, not grill :wacko: ) and moving rest of my stuff back to the mountains on monday. the following weekend (for me that's sunday and monday) i'll be able to relax a little.

Nothing..... I have retired the old (small and cheap) grill and am in the process of building a massive one. In the meantime, I'm thinkin Sauce.... I see Italian Sausage, tomatoes, meatballs, garlic, and all kinds of mushrooms... Big loaf of crusty Sourdough, some wine..... Yep that's gonna work

I live in a very small town that has a single grocery store. You'd think that driving to a nearby city to buy food would be worth your while in lower food prices. You'd be wrong 98% of the time if you wanted to buy steak, chicken, or pork.